Obesity is a dreadful reality! But thanks to bariatric surgery. When normal fat deteriorates into its worst form, it is considered a disease. Before this fat starts affecting your personal life, surgery is unavoidable. People gain weight because of unhealthy foods. And also a lack of physical activity. But nothing causes them to lose courage. The cosmetic industry has grown so large. But technology makes it easy to lose weight. Without going to any hard workouts. Our experts provide Obesity Surgery In Dubai | Bariatric Surgery. The procedure aids in reshaping your figure.
What is Obesity Surgery?
Obesity Surgery, also known as bariatric surgery. It is a medical procedure. By reducing the size of their stomach. It makes your body consume fewer calories. So the procedure helps to reduce weight. And also those with a BMI of 35–40 and obesity-related health conditions. Such as diabetes, high blood pressure, or sleep apnea, are candidates for the surgery.
The procedure is very reliable for making your body slim. It delivers the following benefits:
- The treatment is less invasive and less traumatic than most other procedures.
- Quick recovery after surgery; the hospital stay will be no more than 2 to 3 days.
- A fantastic cosmetic outcome with a quick and effective outcome
- This therapy is less intrusive and less stressful than other operations.
- There are fewer complications and no significant side effects.
- The procedure helps improve the patient’s health.
- The treatment is very reliable for weight loss.
- Reduce the risk of obesity-related complications to increase life expectancy.
Some of the conditions that qualify a person for Bariatric Surgery in Dubai. Because it is a sensory treatment. But the following are the suitable applicants for the treatment:
- The applicant must be in good health..
- BMI greater than 35–40
- You must not be pregnant or nursing.
- Other treatments’ ineffectiveness
- There are no heart diseases or blood disorders.
- There is no mental illness, drug addiction, or bulimia.
Applicants must prepare for the treatment for reliable results. Because it will also help them to avoid infections. So you must prepare for the surgery. And also complete the lab tests. Patients must limit their eating habits. Consider the following guidelines for better planning:
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle in addition to working out.
- Eat normal meals as you did before surgery.
- Applicants must limit their calories.
To achieve precise cosmetic goals. Consult with your doctor and make them aware of your requirements. This review will be beneficial in obtaining beneficial outcomes.
There are several methods for dealing with excess weight. But the following are the main procedures for Weight loss:
In this procedure, a small pocket of the stomach is formed from the large stomach. And then connects to the small intestine in the middle of its length. To fill a smaller stomach, less food is required. And after the procedure, the fullness appears faster after eating.
This procedure converts the stomach into a narrow tube. This is accomplished by removing the stomach’s side. And the incoming food is evacuated from it.
The weight-loss Gastric balloon is a new and effective weight-loss treatment. That does not require laparoscopic surgery. It is placed inside the stomach. And also occupies a volume equal to about 1/3 of the total gastric volume. The procedure works by reducing the space available for the food. Its presence allows the patient to experience a sense of satiety during the meal.
Following Bariatric Surgery, you can leave the hospital after one or two nights. But, you will not be permitted to eat for the first few days. After that, you can begin with liquids and soft foods. Your doctor will provide you with the dietary needs. The following is the aftercare guide:
- The chances of a risk are low if your surgeon is an expert.
- Follow your doctor’s dietary recommendations.
- Limit your intake of high-fat, high-calorie foods, as well as snacks and beverages.
- To reduce pain and discomfort after surgery, take any medication.
- Attend all doctor’s appointments.
- Begin physical exercises such as swimming and walking.
What Is the Best Type of Surgery?
The best procedure for you is this one. That will allow you to reach your weight loss goals. Many people believe that the surgery makes them faster. And also more significant weight loss. But it demands care with a longer recovery period. Each of these procedures is effective, and the outcomes are also impressive. The success of these procedures is as much dependent on the patient’s. And their lifestyle changes depend on the clinic and surgeon you choose.
The Cost of Obesity Surgery in Dubai is low. It ranges from AED 9,999 to AED 20,000. The cost of the procedure is not constant. Because it depends on many factors. The following are the key factors:
- The selection of the suitable procedure.
- The severity of the target area.
- The location of the clinic.
- The expertise of the expert.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers reliable procedures. They also assure you the success of the outcomes. So fill out the consultation form below and book a consultation