Obesity is a complicated issue. There are three major causes that fuel it. Genetic, environmental. And also, behavioral factors all play a role. If you are suffering from severe obesity. Too much weight gain is even preventing you from going to the gym. You experience hypertension. Because obesity is a sickness that has transformed the way people think about it. Every issue has a solution. Because many treatments help to reduce weight. If you want to know, Metabolic vs. Bariatric Surgery In Dubai: Which Is Better? This treatment is effective for weight loss and obesity treatment. Both procedures provide helpful remedies for people with obesity. And also other health problems.
What is Metabolic Surgery?
It is also known as diabetes surgery or weight reduction surgery. The procedure helps treat metabolic illnesses and obesity. Such as type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol. This surgical procedure’s primary goal is to improve metabolic function. The treatment also encourages weight loss. Unlike bariatric surgery, it focuses on metabolic improvement. Rather than weight loss as its primary goal.
The Cost of Metabolic Surgery in Dubai is inexpensive. It can range from AED 9,999 to AED 25,000. The cost varies depending on many criteria that the doctor will analyze. The doctor will calculate the last fee after the initial consultation.
The treatment helps with obesity and weight loss. It delivers many benefits. But the following are the key Benefits of Metabolic Surgery:
- It is an Effective Diabetes Management procedure.
- It can lead to Type 2 Diabetes remission in a high percentage of patients.
- The procedure offers a potential treatment for this chronic condition.
- The treatment helps with Long-term Weight Loss.
- The procedure aids in a reduction in heart disease risk factors.
- It will help with hypertension and high cholesterol levels.
The procedure also has some disadvantages, like other methods. The following is the limitation of the treatment:
- Metabolic Surgery is not as diverse as Bariatric Surgery.
- The individual’s health state may limit the choice of specific operations.
- It doesn’t help with weight loss.
What is Bariatric Surgery?
It is also a type of weight-loss surgery. But it focuses on reducing excess body weight. The method entails altering the digestive system. Because it helps to decrease food intake.. Individuals with obesity are more likely to undergo Bariatric Surgery.
The Cost of Bariatric Surgery in Dubai is affordable. It ranges from AED 9,999 to AED 30,000. But the expenses of the treatment depend on many factors. Applicants must consult an expert for the cost.
The treatment consists of many factors, depending on your needs. The procedure works for different needs. The following are the main types:
- Gastric Bypass Surgery:
The procedure includes constructing a tiny pouch in the stomach. And also rerouting the small intestine. Which limits food intake and nutrient absorption.
- Gastric Sleeve:
In this procedure, a piece of the stomach is excised. The procedure helps lower its size. And also the generation of appetite-inducing hormones.
- Gastric Banding:
It is also a weight loss procedure. The procedure involves wrapping a band around the upper section of the stomach. It will help form a tiny pouch that controls food intake.
The procedure is effective for losing weight. It offers many advantages. But the following are the key benefits of the procedure:
- Bariatric Surgery leads to more weight loss.
- The procedure helps improve the quality of life.
- The treatment improved mobility and caused less joint discomfort.
- It helps increase self-esteem.
- The procedure provides long-term success.
- The treatment provides long-term weight management solutions.
- The procedure also aids in the prevention of future weight gain.
- The treatment also saves you time on exercise and diet.
The treatment is safe and effective. But it also has some drawbacks. The following are the disadvantages of the procedure:
- After the treatment, complications are possible.
- The applicant may experience infections.
- Blood clots, and gastrointestinal difficulties.
- The treatment may not be effective for all applicants.
Which is the Better Option for You?
The decision between Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery is important. Because it depends on your personal health needs and goals. If you have severe obesity. And also suffer from metabolic problems. Such as type 2 diabetes, metabolic surgery may be a better alternative for you. It not only aids in weight loss, but it also improves metabolic health. Which can have long-term effects. If your major concern is weight loss. And also, your metabolic disorders can be managed through other means. Then bariatric surgery may be the best option. It is critical that you speak with an expert. And also discuss your medical history and health objectives.
Why Choose Us?
Body contouring is a trendy topic because of cosmetic procedures. But the selection of the best clinic and expert plays a role. Because the outcomes of the procedure depend on the experience of the expert. TheDynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai offers effective weight loss procedures. They have qualified experts for the procedure. Fill out the form below and book a consultation. Our expert will guide you through the procedure selection.