Everyone wishes to have flawless skin but some of us have to suffer from the scar. Scar could be acquired by experiencing physical trauma such as; an accident, poor healing after undergoing surgery or the botched result of a procedure, etc.
If you are suffering from scar and want to permanently get rid of it with natural, safe and long-lasting results at an affordable price without suffering from side effects, botched results and post-procedural complications then you can consider Surgical Scar Revision in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
What are the Goals?
Following are the aims of Surgical Scar Revision:
- It will help you in minimizing or fading away from your scar.
- It will help you in improving your confidence and self-esteem level.
- It will help you in permanently removing or getting rid of your car.
- It will help you in making your skin flawless.
If you want to undergo the Surgical Scar Revision in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, then you have to make sure whether you qualifies as a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you have aesthetic and functional concerns such as; the feeling of embarrassment, self-conscious, insecurity and awkwardness regarding your scar.
- If you don’t smoke or take drugs.
- If you don’t drink caffeinated or alcoholic beverages.
- If you aren’t pregnant or a lactating mother.
- If you aren’t suffering from acne or any other skin disease.
- If you are in a good mental and physical health.
- If you want a quick fix of your scar.
- If you have a prominent scar on your body caused by the accident, burn or any other physical trauma.
- If you are 18 years old or above.
- If you want to permanently get rid of your scar.
- If you aren’t suffering from any serious medical condition.
- If you have realistic expectations from the results of Surgical Scar Removal treatment.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
Before undergoing the Surgical Scar Treatment, the physician will recommend you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to make required adjustments to your medicines, as per the instructions of the physician.
- You will have to avoid excessive, direct and prolonged sun exposure, at least for a month before undergoing the Surgical Scar Revision treatment.
Post-Opt Care Directions:
After undergoing the Surgical and Facial Scar Revision, the physician will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Directions:
- You will have to use an ice pack on your treated area to reduce swelling and bruising, after undergoing the Surgical Scar Revision treatment.
- You will have to avoid strenuous tasks and sweaty workout for almost a month, after undergoing the Surgical Scar Revision procedure.
Recovery Time period?
After undergoing the Surgical Scar Revision you may experience swelling, discomfort and discoloration. But there is nothing to worry about, as it will only last for 10 to 14 days.
The healing process and results will depend on the severity, size, and depth of your scar. So it could take several months and can even take a year to show prominent results.
If you want to permanently get rid of your scar with natural, safe and long-lasting results at an affordable cost without suffering from side effects, post-procedural complications, skin allergies or botched results, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider the Surgical Scar Revision in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.