Body contouring is trending nowadays because of body shaming. Everyone wants a slim and fit body to wear their favourite outfit. People try to lose weight and get rid of excess fat. Through strict nutrition and strenuous exercise. But it leads to many other issues, including body sagging. There are many treatments that help tighten saggy skin. A tummy tuck treatment can alter your appearance. These are effective for lowering body fat patches. However, applicants are afraid of the recovery process of the treatment. Is Recovery From A Tummy Tuck Painful In Dubai? The procedure also provides long-lasting outcomes. If you choose skilled doctors to carry out such procedures. It also reduces the size of the abdomen.
The Tummy Tuck in Dubai is known as an abdominoplasty. The treatment helps to tighten the abdominal muscles. While also removing extra skin and fat from the abdomen. It is a successful treatment for body contouring. If they have weak abdominal muscles and loose, drooping skin. Because of pregnancy, major weight loss, or ageing. But tummy tucks can improve body shape by tightening. And also helps patients get a flatter, more toned abdomen.
What are the Tummy Tuck Surgery Options?
There are many types of procedures involved in Body Contouring. But it depends on the conditions of the applicants. So, you can access a minor surgery, a full surgery, or an extended operation. This procedure helps to remove the extra fat pockets in a specific area. The following are the types of procedures:
The procedure is effective for women after childbirth. It also helps to tighten the saggy skin in the lower body. The procedure involves the following steps:
- The expert will make small incisions in the target area.
- The surgeon will also trim away any surplus fat there.
This procedure helps remove the extra skin from the stomach. But the treatment works in the following ways:
- The surgeon will make an incision on the lower side of the abdomen.
- The expert will pull up the skin to tighten it and remove the skin.
- Then the expert will close the stitches and cover the wound.
- After receiving stitches, you can return home the next day.
Extended Abdominal Surgery:
It is an effective treatment for obese individuals. If they also have undergone liposuction or Weight Loss Surgery. This is also a tummy tuck treatment option. The procedure is carried out in the following steps:
- The expert will mark the target area after anaesthesia.
- The surgeon will make cuts along the hips and abdomen.
- This enables him to tighten the skin over the abdomen.
- The surplus skin will be cut out, and the expert will sew it up.
What Should I Expect After the Treatment?
The aftercare of the treatment is important because it helps with recovery. The outcome of the procedure depends on the aftercare follow-up. Many people experience a painful recovery. It’s crucial to remember that pain and discomfort differ for everyone. But it depends on many circumstances. Including the degree of the surgery, a person’s pain tolerance, and their health. The following are the Recovery of A Tummy Tuck In Dubai:
- The treatment necessitates the creation of abdominal incisions. These incisions might be unpleasant in the days following surgery.
- Swelling and bruising are normal side effects of a stomach tuck. These might cause discomfort and may take some time to go away.
- During the operation, the Abdominal muscles are tightened. This can also cause tightness and stiffness, which can be painful.
- Surgical drains and dressings may be present, which can be painful. Drains are removed a few days after surgery.
- During the early phases of recovery, patients must minimise their physical activity. Some people may become agitated.
- While the incisions are positioned to minimise obvious scarring. The healing process can cause discomfort and itching.
Surgeons will prescribe pain medications. They will also provide thorough post-operative care instructions. It will help to control pain and discomfort throughout recovery. It is critical to adhere to these guidelines. Although recovery timeframes vary. But most people can expect to notice improvements.
Advantages of Tummy Tuck Surgery:
It can help you get rid of years of conscious discomfort from weight in your stomach. It can also improve the function and appearance of your belly. The following are the major Advantages of the tummy tuck:
- It gives a belly a flat, firm, and toned appearance.
- The procedure shows measurable skin-tightening results.
- Make your tummy smaller so that your stomach is flatter.
- It aids in making you appear lovely and young in swimwear.
- It is a simple way to feel more confident.
- The treatment reduces the stomach’s size.
- The procedure protects you against hysterectomy or C-section scars.
- It also corrects health issues caused by extra fat.
- The procedure overcomes obesity.
- It also helps overcome other health issues.
Cost of Tummy Tuck Surgery:
The Cost of Tummy Tuck Surgery In Dubai is not inexpensive. It starts at AED 8,999. Depending on your unique needs and the surgeon’s experience. This price may approach 18,000 Dirhams or even more. Contact our staff for reasonable cost estimates. Because the following factors can alter the cost of the procedure:
- The experience and expertise of the surgeon.
- The location and reputation of the clinic.
- The condition of the applicants can alter the cost.
- The selection of the treatment.
- Other expenses in the procedure.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai is the best place for the treatment. The applicant must select a reliable place for the treatment. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.