Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that will help you in permanently removing your stubborn unnecessary or excessive fat from your body. It will also help you in contouring your specific body areas and modifies your body silhouette.
Laser energy will melt your extra fat cells, which will drain away through your lymphatic system. Besides removing extra body fat, laser energy is also helpful in boosting up your collagen production and tightening your skin by making it contoured and smoother.
Which Body Parts can be treated through Laser Liposuction?
Following are your body parts that can be treated, contoured and shaped by undergoing the Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- Buttocks and hips
- Calves and ankles
- Inner knee
- Upper arms
- Chest area
Who are the Good Candidates for the Laser Liposuction?
If you want to undergo the Laser Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah to permanently get rid of your extra or unwanted body fat then, it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you have extra or unnecessary fat on your body.
- If you aren’t a pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you are above 18 years.
- If you aren’t suffering from any medical problem like; diabetes, heart disease and infections.
- If you are overall healthy.
- If you have a limited amount of skin laxity or tolerance.
- If you are incapable of losing your excessive body fat through diet and workout.
- If you have tight, firm, elastic and healthy skin.
- If you are overweight, according to your age.
- If you are afraid or don’t want to undergo a surgical liposuction procedure.
- If you aren’t taking painkillers or blood thinning medications.
- If you aren’t a chain smoker.
- If you have realistic hopes or expectations regarding the results of Laser Liposuction.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Laser Liposuction?
Before undergoing the Laser Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, the physician will guide you to follow these Pre-Operative Care instructions:
- You will have to stop smoking for at least 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the Laser Liposuction treatment, because it may slow down your healing and recovery process.
- You will have to avoid drinking alcohol and caffeinated beverages, before undergoing the Laser Liposuction treatment.
- You will have to avoid the consumption of painkillers, aspirin, anti-inflammatory medications, blood thinning and herbal supplements as these may increase the risk of bleeding.
How the Procedure of Laser Liposuction is performed?
Following are the procedural steps, included in the Laser Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- First of all, the physician will properly and carefully clean your treatment required area.
- Then he will mark the sites and administer local anesthesia to numb your treatment required area, to make the procedure painless and comfortable.
- The physician will insert a laser fiber in the skin of your targeted sites of treatment required area.
- Then he will move the cannula back and forth to deliver the laser energy to fat deposits.
What are the Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Laser Liposuction?
After undergoing the Laser Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, the physician will instruct you to follow these Post-Operative Care guidelines:
- You will have to wear a compression garment for the recommended time period, after undergoing the Laser Liposuction treatment.
- You will have to use cold compressions to reduce the swelling and discomfort, after undergoing the Laser Liposuction treatment.
- You will have to take and apply the recommended medications regularly according to the instructions of physician, after undergoing the Laser Liposuction treatment.
- You will be advised to star your regular physical activities as soon as possible, so that it will help you in reducing swelling and preventing blood clots after undergoing the Laser Liposuction treatment.
What are the Benefits of Laser Liposuction?
Following are the benefits of Laser Liposuction in Dubai:
- Your excessive or unwanted fat will be permanently removed.
- You will be able to achieve a model like physique.
- Your self-confidence and self-esteem levels will boost up.
- Your physical beauty and attraction will be enhanced.
If you want to permanently get rid of your unnecessary or extra body fat with natural, safe and long lasting results at an affordable cost without suffering from the side effects, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Cosmetic Clinic to consider Laser Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.