Are you tired of not losing weight? Most men who are overweight have reported that it takes time and dedication to lose weight. There is a majority of men give up after realizing that they cannot shed the extra pounds off their bodies. If you have also given up on all conventional methods of losing weight, you should opt for clinical options.
Liposuction and cool sculpting are among the two most popular Weightloss Treatments in Dubai. They can easily help you reduce your weight in no time. But which is the better option?
What is Laser Liposuction?
This method of removing fat from the body involves passing a highly concentrated laser over the fat areas to melt it away. It is minimally invasive and yields optimal results after a few days of recovery. This option is effective and is performed with anesthesia to help with the discomfort.
The procedure involves inserting a laser underneath the skin that emits an energy beam that melts away the fat. The melted fat is carefully sucked out from the skin with a cannula. This procedure does not cause too much downtime and you will be allowed to go home on the same day.
Laser Lipolysis is a common procedure and it has the following pros:
- This weight loss procedure is safe and effective.
- It is a painless procedure.
- Results are usually visible within 2 or 3 days.
- This procedure allows for a larger amount of fat to be removed.
- Anyone can get this procedure regardless of their weight.
- This option only requires only 1 session to perform.
- You will not need to get treated for a long time after the results yield.
- You can get this treatment anytime after u turn 18.
This option also has a few downsides to it and they are explained below:
- Laser Liposuction Cost in Dubai is more as compared to alternative methods.
- You will have to wait for a week to recover from the procedure.
- You cannot do hard exercises for over 2 weeks.
- You might experience mild side effects such as bleeding.
- This option takes more time to perform.
What is Cool Sculpting?
This method is an alternative to getting laser lipo and uses the opposite technology to remove fat. Instead of melting away the fat, this procedure involves freezing the fat till the cells die. The dead cells are then removed from the body via sweat or urine.
Cool sculpting in Dubai is performed by applying general anesthesia to the body and then freezing that body part. This frozen fat is slowly broken down and is gradually removed from the body.
This option has been fairly new in the market and people assume that it is not the better option. However, this is just a misconception and this procedure has the following pros:
- Cool Sculpting in Dubai is a much cheaper alternative to other weight loss options.
- There is no recovery period and no downtime.
- You can go home the same day.
- You can perform hard exercises without any issues.
- There are no side effects.
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- The treatment is faster than lipo suction.
- This option takes over a month for results to show.
- It requires multiple sessions to get rid of all the fat.
- You can only get this option if you are overweight to an extend.
- The fat removal process is very slow.
- Causes discomfort.
Who is The Right Applicant for Cool Sculpting or Laser Lipolysis?
Those in good overall health and who want to improve their body shape are The Right Applicant for Cool Sculpting or Laser Lipolysis. Both procedures are not advised for someone who is morbidly obese. Instead of being treatments for weight loss, these operations are largely cosmetic.
Both procedures might not be a good fit for you due to the following conditions:
- If you are an expecting or nursing mother.
- If you have recently undergone surgery.
- If the patient uses blood thinners.
- If the patient has clots in their blood.
- If the patient has a defibrillator or a pacemaker.
If you want to get Laser Liposuction in Dubai, make sure you do not fall under the given categories:
- If you suffer from aberrant tissue growth, such as keloid scarring or malignancy.
- If you have a heavy period.
- If you are suffering from illnesses like liver disorder, vascular conditions, heart problems, or diabetes.
- If you got surgery for implants.
- If the patient has numerous sclerosis.
You should avoid this option due to the following reasons:
- If you have exposed or irritated sores.
- If the patient’s target area has tissue scarring.
- Have dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, or other skin disorders.
- Lack of feeling or numbness in the skin Poor blood circulation close to the treatment region.
- Experience cold urticaria or hemoglobinuria.
- Have a hernia in the treatment area or close thereto, whether recent or old.
Laser Liposuction vs Cool Sculpting; Which is Better?
Whether you choose Laser Liposuction or Cool Sculpting depends on your priorities. If you don’t mind gradual results and do not want to get surgery with its hazards and protracted recovery period, Cool Sculpting is a preferable choice.
Laser liposuction might be a better choice if you simply want to get rid of as much fat as you can in a single session, are in generally good health, and are not prone to scarring. Both the FDA-approved procedures can be used to address stubborn fat deposits that defy diet and exercise.
Although both are excellent alternatives to standard liposuction Surgery, Cool Sculpting is the safer and more efficient option if you want to target excess fat. But if you want a faster way to remove huge amounts of fat, Laser Liposuction is for you.
Consult Our Specialists!
If you are still confused about which is the better option, get a free consultation with our specialists! You can sign up or call us to book your complimentary session.