With age, our skin becomes loose, saggy and less elastic due to the reduction of collagen and deficiency of natural fatty tissues in our body. These helps to make our skin firm, younger, tighter and fresher.
If you are looking for a safest and painless procedure to rejuvenate or improve the silhouettes/ contours of your body with long lasting, safe and natural results at an affordable cost without suffering from botched results or post-procedural side effects, then you can consider Body Jet Liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Which Body Parts can be treated through Body Jet liposuction Procedure?
Following are your body parts that can be rejuvenate, enhance, contour and reshape by undergoing the Body Jet liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- Buttocks and hips
- Calves and ankles
- Inner knee
- Upper arms
- Chest area
Who are the Perfect Candidates for the Body Jet liposuction Procedure?
If you want to undergo the Body Jet Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah then, it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you aren’t suffering from any medical condition like; diabetes, heart diseases and infections.
- If you aren’t obese, fat or overweight.
- If your boobs are small.
- If you aren’t taking aspirin, painkillers or blood thinning medicines.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
- If the skin of your face has become saggy, loose and inelastic.
- If you are 18 years or above.
- If your breasts need reshaping.
- If you have stubborn or excessive fat on your body areas and unable to lose it through diet and workout.
- If you aren’t a chain smoker.
- If your breasts have lost its volume.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Body Jet liposuction Procedure.
- If you aren’t a pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you want to improve the look of your buttocks.
How the procedure of Body Jet liposuction is performed?
Following are the operative steps, included in the procedure of Body Jet Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- First of all, the surgeon will carefully mark your treatment required area.
- Then he will administer local anesthesia to your treatment required area with the help of small injection, to make the procedure painless and comfortable.
- The surgeon will make tiny incision on your numb treatment required area, to insert a specially designed cannula into your skin.
- He will use cannula to administer the local anesthesia with a saline solution into your excessive fat layer, which will eventually help your fatty cells to break down.
- Then the surgeon will remove your unwanted fat cells with the help of solution.
- In the end, he will carefully and properly close all the incisions with sutures.
If you want to rejuvenate or improve the silhouettes/ contours of your body with long lasting, safe and natural results at an affordable cost without suffering from botched results or post-procedural side effects, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider the Body Jet Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.