Understanding Body Jet Liposuction
Body jet liposuction in Dubai is a fast, effective, and reliable body contouring treatment. It utilizes a gentle power of water to improve body shape. This option is less invasive and safer than traditional liposuction and because of its tremendous benefits and low risk of complications, its popularity is rising day by day.
Is it worth getting this treatment?
By undergoing Body jet liposuction in Dubai, the patient gets the desired body shape and increased self-confidence in just a few hours. It reduces stubborn fat pockets and eliminates cellulite from the skin. Besides fat reduction and cellulite removal, body jet liposuction also enhances skin texture and tone. Another good thing is that major side-effects and complications are rare.
Things You Should Know About Body Jet Liposuction:
- The treatment can be done on the neck, arms, thighs, abdomen, generally on any area of the body that contains small fat pockets but you should be aware of all the benefits and complications of this treatment before opting for it. Contact our team to know about them and find out if you are right for this treatment or not.
- This type of liposuction involves smaller incisions as compared to traditional liposuction. In the treatment, a high pressured water system is inserted into the affected area to break deep fat and improve the appearance of cellulite.
- It provides long-term results to the sufferers but generally the effects begin to appear after the patient fully recovers from it.
- You will not see the effects until your swelling or bruising is subsided.
- Body jet liposuction takes 40 to 60 minutes to complete but you should note that it is not a one-time treatment, you may have to take two to three sessions to obtain the desired outcome.
Recovery of Body jet liposuction is smooth and simple. The patient recovers quickly without any serious complication. And, he/she is allowed to get back to routine activities within a week after the removal. But please note that the surgeon uses local or general anesthesia during Body jet liposuction, so there are chances that you might experience the risks associated with anesthesia such as allergic reactions, dizziness, shivering, feeling cold, sore throat and vomiting. Get in touch with your healthcare practitioner if the side-effects get severe.
Results are not instant:
You have to wait for about 3 to 4 months to see fuller results of Body jet liposuction in Dubai. Also, please note that unlike traditional liposuction, it does not produce significant improvement in the body appearance or we can say that the changes produced by Body jet liposuction are minor.
Inflammation is common:
Swelling, bruising, scarring, or discomfort in the treatment site is very common, but fortunately, the inflammation fades within a week.
Treatment is expensive:
You can expect to pay a lot of money for Body jet liposuction in Dubai because this liposuction is very expensive.
In some cases, the treatment produces botched results and to address them patients have to take multiple sessions. So, additional sessions will make your treatment more expensive and more time consuming so think twice before opting for this treatment option.
To prevent these complications, you can use the following tips after having Body-Jet liposuction in Dubai,
- Limit strenuous exercises for a few days after your treatment.
- You do not undergo any other surgical procedures for at least a month.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol for a month post-procedure.
Why choose us:
The happiness and satisfaction of our clients are what speak our hard work. There is a wide range of reasons why our clients believe us and rely on us to help them fulfill their aesthetic goals. We are confident that we are only healthcare providers in Dubai & Sharjah that provides uncountable benefits to people without serious problems.
Book an appointment:
For more information about Body jet liposuction complications and recovery, get in touch with us. Fill the consultation form or call us to book a free appointment with one of or experienced and qualified surgeons.