No one is ugly, we all need just a little outside help to make us look perfect.
Are you tired of your wrinkles or other aging signs? Want to get rid of it? If yes, dermal fillers can help you in this regard. In this treatment, a gel-like substance is injected in the skin for smoothing out wrinkles and to restore youthful volume. People get this treatment for enhancing their facial contours by hydrating soft tissue areas of the face including nose, cheeks, eyes, and jawline. Dermal fillers Injections in Dubai & Abu Dhabi are also known as wrinkle fillers because they are specifically designed for eliminating wrinkles from the face.
The results produced by the treatment are not permanent. You will have to attend number of sessions to get the best and long-lasting results of dermal filler injections. It is a cost-effective way to look young without undergoing a knife. Dermal fillers can also be used for cheek and chin augmentation, and some of them have been used for reshaping the nose (non-surgically).
What are Dermal Fillers?
These are small injections of gel, usually made up of hyaluronic acid to fill in wrinkles and add volume to soft tissue.
Dermal fillers are categorized into three types, these are
- Hyaluronic dermal fillers (naturally occurring substance in the human body)
- Collagen dermal fillers (obtained from animal sources)
- Synthetic dermal fillers (prepared in laboratory)
Aim of the Treatment:
Majority of men and women are considering this treatment because of its non-invasive nature. It temporarily reduces the visibility of wrinkles or other skin flaws. There is no downtime and no major side-effects of the treatment.
Results of Fillers:
Complete results will be seen after 2 to 3 weeks of the treatment. It does not deliver permanent results you will have to get maintaining sessions for sustaining them also see the Botox Injections for that. The results usually last for 8 months to one year however results are dependent on age, expected results, and the severity of skin condition.
The treatment is best option if you want to restore your youthful look. Noteworthy benefits of dermal fillers are listed below,
- Add fullness to the skin
- Smooth out wrinkles, forehead lines, and laugh lines
- Zero downtime
- Creates a youthful appearance
- Improves facial balance
- Suitable for almost all skin types
- Help on Dimple Creation
- Non-invasive in nature
- Cost-effective and safe procedure
- Plump up the depressed and hollow areas of the face
You can undergo this treatment if you want to combat the appearance of volume loss in the face. There is no age or gender discrimination, males and females of any age can get this treatment. Dermal filler treatment Dubai & Abu Dhabi delivers excellent results to non-smokers who are suffering from moderate wrinkles. You are a good candidate if you have realistic expectations about the outcomes and you do not have extreme allergies.
You have to follow some instructions given by your doctor to minimize the chances of complications
- Do not take aspirin and ibuprofen products for 1 week before the treatment
- Use sunscreen of strong SPF before going out
- Avoid excessive sun exposure or sunbath 2 weeks prior to the treatment
- Inform your doctor if you have any skin allergy
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages because they slow down the healing process
The treatment is simple but slow. The dermatologist injects a little and then waits to inject more so the procedure takes time.
A dermal filler procedure involves the following steps.
- The dermatologist starts the procedure by examining areas of the face that need treatment – facial evaluation will be done
- Injection sites will be carefully marked to avoid the risk of complications
- Treatment areas will be cleansed with an antibacterial agent
- Local anesthesia is administered to avoid the pain and discomfort
- Filler is then injected into the treated site. It usually takes 30-35 seconds per site.
In the end, the dermatologist evaluates the results to determine if more fillers are needed or not.
You have to follow post-treatment instructions to get the best results of the treatment. Some common instruction that most of the surgeons give during dermal filler treatment are,
- Avoid doing strenuous exercises for a week after the treatment
- Apply cold compressors on the treated site to minimize the bruising
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages for at least two weeks after the surgery
- Do not undergo any laser treatment for 3 weeks following the surgery
- We do not recommend sun exposure for a period of time
Side-Effects and Complications:
After the treatment, the patient may experience bruising, swelling or bleeding on the injected site but this is temporary, will be settled down in less than a week. The doctor may ask you to apply ice packs to reduce swelling and alleviate discomfort.
Cost of Dermal Fillers injections Dubai:
Dermal filler injections cost varies with the number of treatment areas and the brand of the filler used in the procedure. Along with that, the dermatologist’s experience and the number of injections administered also add up to the total cost of the treatment. Every clinic has its own charges, the reputation of clinic also plays a major role.
Book a free consultation
Dynamic Injectable Clinic is providing the Dermal Fillers Injections in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at an affordable cost. We have experienced and qualified dermatologists to deal with skin concerns. Book your free initial consultation session with one of our experts to know more details of the treatment. I assure you that you will be completely satisfied after consulting.