But you shouldn’t be hopeless because in this modern world, cosmetic industry has been advanced and now making your skin tone fairer than natural isn’t a tough challenge at all.
Because innovative cosmetic industry have made numerous Skin whitening treatments by keeping in mind all the safe features like; efficacy, skin allergy free, fast healing and recovery process, permanent results and be minimally invasive.
If you don’t want to go through the painful steps and rather prefer a non-invasive skin whitening treatment then you can consider Permanent Skin Whitening in Dubai.
Which Flaws Skin Whitening Treatment can treat?
Following are the skin flaws, which Skin Whitening Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi can permanently treat:
- Pigmentation either around your lips, eyes or forehead.
- Acne scars.
- Sunburned or damaged skin.
- Dark patches on the skin
- Overall dark and dull skin.
- Age spots like wrinkles, laugh lines and dark circles.
Results of Skin Whitening Treatment:
Who are the Qualified Candidates for Skin Whitening Treatment?
If you want to undergo the Permanent Skin Whitening in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi, then you have to make sure whether you qualifies as a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you have skin break outs due to scarring.
- If you have dark patches on your skin.
- If you have sun damaged skin.
- If you are suffering from aging marks.
- If you have acne scars on your skin.
- If you are suffering from pigmentation, like around your eyes, lips or on forehead.
- If you have overall dull, uneven and dark skin tone.
What are the Treatment Options of performing Skin Whitening Procedure?
Following are the several treatment options available to perform the procedure of Skin Whitening in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- Topical treatments
- Chemical peels
- Glutathione injections
1. Topical treatments:
Topical skin whitening treatments includes bleaching cream. No doubt, it’s the most inexpensive skin whitening treatment. Its results are short term but causes long term side effects and skin allergies.
Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure that helps in treating a number of cosmetic problems such as; dull, uneven and dark skin complexion.
The physician will apply a light layer of microdermabrasion on your skin. It will remove your unwanted outermost dull and dark skin layer. And you will be able to have lighter, fairer and brighter skin.
Microdermabrasion is also helpful in treating sun damaged skin, acne scaring and dark pigmented skin. But you will be able to have better results of Skin Whitening Treatment Dubai after undergoing multiple sessions.
Dermabrasion works in the similar manner, as the microdermabrasion does. But dermabrasion is much harsher and a bit painful, as compared to microdermabrasion.
During the procedure of dermabrasion, the physician will use a wire brush to remove your outermost damaged skin layer, revealing your much healthier and brighter skin complexion. To achieve the better results, you also have to undergo multiple sessions.
4. Chemical peels:
During the procedure of chemical peeling, the physician will apply chemical solution on your skin and will peel off your dark, uneven or damaged skin. And after undergoing the chemical peeling procedure, you will have an evenly toned skin.
What are the Benefits of undergoing Skin Whitening Treatment?
Following are the benefits of undergoing the Skin Whitening Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- It is a completely non-invasive and painless treatment.
- It’s a simple and quick procedure, which only requires less than an hour.
- It’s compatible or viable for all types of skin.
- Skin whitening treatment is a completely safe procedure and doesn’t cause any kind of side effects or skin allergies.
If you want to get a fairer or lighter skin complexion without suffering from side effects and skin allergies, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Skin Whitening Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.