Pigmentation is a common dermatological condition people are experiencing these days. Both men and women are busy searching for a safer solution to this problem because pigmentation can be irritating occasionally. There are various elements that reason staining of the skin and this staining is referred to as Pigmentation. It can affect only one part of the face or can affect the entire body.
Causes of Pigmentation:
Melanin is a pigment that gives color to the skin and it is produced by skin cells known as melanocytes. Generally, Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is caused by excess production of this pigment. Following are the conditions that can lead to an increased concentration of melanin in the body
- Increased hormone concentration
- Excessive sun exposure
Who is the Candidate?
Dynamic clinic is offering pigmentation treatment to both men and women by which they can eliminate pigmentation from the face and almost all the other parts of the body. All types of skin pigmentation can be treated. You can consider the treatment if you are having any these,
- Age spots
- Damaged skin
You need to get 4 to 6 sessions for enjoying fuller results of the treatment. The results may vary depending upon the severity of the condition, so no guarantee of results. You will notice an instant glow on the skin right after the procedure.
Are you a Perfect Candidate?
- You are above 18 and a non-smoker
- You are physically healthy and mentally prepared for the treatment
- You have practical expectations about the results of the treatment
- You want to improve the appearance of the skin
Common pigmentation cures are,
Chemical peel is applied to the skin for eradicating the upper damaged layer of skin. It is used to treat scars, skin discoloration, and wrinkles. The treatment produces remarkable results but involves a longer recovery time. Glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and TCA chemical peels are being widely used all over the world.
For improving the appearance of dark spots and pigments this non-chemical treatment might be an option. It works by utilizing a medical tool for boosting crystals of aluminum oxide on the skin. As the treatment removes the upper damaged layer of skin, pigmented areas appear lighter over time.
Laser treatment is best above all. It is a non-invasive technique that utilizes laser to make the skin smooth, firm and spotless. It is quick and recovery time is also very short. Skin pigmentation treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi delivers excellent and long-lasting results to the patients. 3-6 sessions will be required to get complete results of the treatment.
Topical medications can be used to decrease pigmentation. They contain special ingredients that are responsible for reducing the appearance of dark spots.
- You can get a natural-looking, smooth and spotless skin
- Easy and quick methods of dealing with aging signs
- Almost all the body parts including hands, face can be treated with these treatments
- Very short recovery period
- Does not cause any harm to the surrounding tissues of the treatment area
The patient is requested to follow these instructions, it would increase the effectiveness of the results.
- Do not take acetone and retinol containing medications because they slow down the healing process
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol for 2 to 3 weeks after the treatment
- If you are experiencing any discomfort, take recommended medications only
- Avoid doing strenuous exercises
- Avoid unnecessary touching, rubbing and scrubbing
- Protect your skin from excessive sun exposure, apply sunblock of strong SPF before going out
You will require a week or two after the treatment to fully recover. Recovery period varies depending upon the technique used for eliminating pigmentation. Among all the above treatments laser treatment is best because it is safe and cost-effective as well.
The side effects of the pigmentation treatment are minimal and short term. They take 2 to 3 days to completely disappear from the skin. Some common side-effects associated with pigmentation treatment are
- Skin discoloration and infection
- Swelling, redness, and itching
- Scarring – rare
Book a free Consultation:
Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Dubai is providing the best Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. We have cooperative staff and highly qualified practitioners to deal with your skin concerns. You can book a free initial consultation session with one of our experts to get more details about the procedure.