Every part of our body has its blood supply. The tissues of these organs take oxygen and nutrients from the arteries and deliver the deoxygenated blood to the veins. These veins carry this deoxygenated blood toward the heart against the effect of gravity. Like every vein, the veins present in the vulva which is the external region of the female genitals also contain the valves that help to stop the backflow of the blood. When these valves become indefinite they are unable to prevent the backflow and eventually cause Vulvar Varicosities: Managing Vulvar Varicose Veins with Varicose Treatment in Dubai can help you to get rid of the pain and discomfort.
What is Varicose Treatment in Dubai?
The vulva is part of the female reproductive system that is present in the outer part of the female vaginal area. It includes different parts of the outer Vagina. When the valves of the veins supplying the vulva become incompetent and loosen. They are incapacitated to stop the backflow of the blood. Ultimately, the blood starts to pool in the veins and they become visible on the skin. The patient feels pain and discomfort as a result.
With the advancement in technology, several Vulvar Varicosities treatments help to treat it. The patient can choose whether he wants to opt for a surgical or a non-surgical procedure to get rid of it. However, the doctor may decide better depending on the condition of the patient.
Vulvar varicosities occur in the veins that are present in or near the areas of the vulva. They are the swollen veins in the vulva. Following factors that contribute to its cause are as follows:
- Occurs due to an increase in pressure in the pelvic area.
- Prolonged standing.
- Chronic constipation.
- Lifting heavy weight.
- Pelvic congestion syndrome (a disease in which the pressure in the veins of the lower abdomen and pelvis increases).
Several procedures may help to treat this condition. However, the choice of treatment depends on the preferences of the patient and his condition. If the patient is not so serious and can be treated without any procedure. The doctor suggests conservative treatments like compression stockings and modifications of lifestyle which also include wearing loose-fitted clothes. Nevertheless, the laser is the top practice to treat it.
- The doctor starts the treatment after thoroughly examining the patient’s health and prior medical history.
- Use a gentle cleanser to clean the area to remove debris or any microbes that may interfere with the treatment.
- Employs local anesthesia to reduce pain and discomfort during the procedure
- Applies the laser with a rod-like device manually. This blocks the vein by increasing its temperature.
- After the treatment, apply compression stockings.
In addition, surgery can also be performed for the removal of such veins. However, doctors only prefer to perform surgery when the condition of the patient becomes more complicated or worsened. The surgical options include the ligation or stripping of the vein.
AfterCare of Varicose Treatment in Dubai:
Varicose Treatment in Dubai produces effective and successful results. The whole procedure only requires one to two sessions. However, the number of sessions may vary according to the patient’s health status. The doctors suggest the aftercare guidelines to reduce the risks and complications of the treatment
- Wear compression stockings for a few weeks following the treatment
- Keep the treatment area dry and clean.
- Eat fruits and vegetables
- Drink water to stay hydrated
- See your doctor frequently to make the results more beneficial
- Refrain from hard work and exertion
- Avoid standing or sitting for a long time
- Raise your legs whenever you can or while you’re at rest.
- Take your medicines precisely as your physicians suggest
- See your doctor right away if your pain and suffering worsen.
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothes
Benefits of Varicose Treatment in Dubai:
This condition makes the veins bulge out and prominent on the skin. Moreover, it also causes agony, swelling, and discomfort in the affected and surrounding areas. Therefore, to heal the veins and the symptoms that are associated with them several treatments can be helpful. If the individual does not treat this condition, he may have to face certain consequences that may be harmful to his general health too. Laser Treatment and other treatments provide numerous benefits.
- Enhance the outer look of the affected area
- Reduce the visibility of prominent veins
- Decrease the discomfort and swelling
- Trustworthy and safe procedure
- Helps to improve blood flow, which alleviates symptoms including edema, discomfort, and fatigue.
- Decreases the likelihood of problems such as skin ulcers, bruising, and blood clot dislodgement
- Reduce the risk of infections
- Aids in enhancing mobility by improving the symptoms
- Does not cause pain
- Increase the self-confidence
- Eliminates the further complications that may be associated with this condition
Book a Consultation!
Most women are prone to getting Vulvar Varicosities: Managing Vulvar Varicose Veins is as necessary as treating other diseases. Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic offers several procedures for the treatment of these conditions. We have highly experienced and professional physicians who work diligently to produce the desired result. If you want this treatment under the supervision of our doctors, then simply fill out the consultation form and schedule an appointment at the moment.