Bald spots or thinning hair can lower one’s confidence and esteem. We are offering several treatments to help people cover these bald spots or increase the overall hair density on the scalp. Our technicians are using advanced technologies and equipment to deliver the best results to the sufferers.
In recent years, the transplant has gained a lot of popularity. During the procedure, the surgeon extracts the follicles from the donor area and then carefully places them in the recipient area.
There are two techniques that most of the surgeons use during hair transplant.
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
- Follicular unit transplantation (FUT)
In this technique, the hair follicles are extracted from a much greater area of the donor zone as compared to FUE Hair Transplant. The surgery is done under local anesthesia to avoid the pain and discomfort associated with the procedure.
It is also known as strip harvesting. In this method, a strip is taken out of the scalp to extract hair follicles from it. The donor area is much smaller. This procedure also requires anesthesia because of its invasiveness. Keep this in mind that FUT is not recommended to you if you have a tight scalp.
Scarless Hair Transplant:
If you are looking for a scar less method of transplantation, you should consider FUE hair restoration technique. You get a fuller head of hair without getting long scars on the scalp. The scars produced by FUE are small and imperceptible.
People prefer FUE over FUT because of three main reasons,
- Comparatively less invasive in nature
- Less discomfort and downtime
- Produces unapparent scars
The surgeon would not consider you a good candidate for the surgery if you are a smoker or a drinker.
An ideal candidate for the treatment is the one,
- Who does not smoke or drink
- Who is looking for best and scar less solution to overcome baldness
- Who is not a victim of any skin infection or allergy
- Who have realistic expectations about the outcomes of the transplant surgery
Scarless hair transplant Dubai & Abu Dhabi has tremendous benefits. Few of them are listed below,
- Delivers satisfying results to the sufferers without scars
- Stimulates natural hair growth factors
- Fast patient recovery time
- significantly low discomfort post-procedure
- Best way to recreate the hairline
- Produces more cosmetically appealing look
- Highly cost-effective
Before undergoing the procedure, it is important for you to follow these instructions,
- Avoid coffee intake 48 hours before the treatment
- Avoid smoking cigarettes 3 weeks prior to the surgery
- Discontinue aspirin, ibuprofen and blood thinners 2 weeks before the treatment
- Stop drinking alcoholic drinks at least 2 weeks before hair transplant.
- To take proper rest and get your tests done one day before the treatment
- Buy all the prescribed medications a week before the treatment
The procedure can take between 3 to 5 hours depending upon the size of the treatment site. During FUE, the surgeon harvest follicles from hair follicles from one area of the head and transplant them in the thinning and bald area. It is important for you to wear bandages for some days
It is true that FUE results in less noticeable scarring as compared to follicular unit transplantation. The type of donor area plays a very important role as far as the results are concerned. If you have sufficient hair in the donor site then the FUE is going to deliver the best results to you.
The results of FUE are not immediate, you will have to wait for some time before you see the final results. The transplanted hairs start shedding within the first week of the treatment but it is completely normal because it is the hair which you are losing not the individual follicle. Final results will be seen after about 6 -12 months of the transplant.
FUE offers faster recovery time and the donor areas heal relatively well. You are recommended to take proper care of the scalp for a few weeks. Swelling, scabbing or itching might appear but they are temporary and will go away within a week.
Book a Free Appointment:
Dynamic clinic is offering Scarless Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah in comparatively low rates. Fill in the consultation form or call us directly to book a free consultation session with our experts.