Women have been considering fat transfer breast augmentation to improve the appearance of their boobs. It is also known as lipofilling. It is minimally invasive as compared to breast implants and uptlifts. The patient’s own fat is removed from different areas of the body and injected into the breast to add volume to them. It not only augment the size but also assist in weight loss. In short, it is done to rearrange the fatty deposits. Excess fat is extracted from the body through liposuction.
PROS and CONS
Before getting the treatment it is important for you to know all the positives and negatives of the procedure. To know about them continue reading below,
Breast augmentation with fat transfer is a natural alternative to surgical procedure. The treatment is safe and has a quicker recovery time.
- Women with small-sized or asymmetrical breasts can undergo this treatment. It increases breast size and sculpts defined contours
- The satisfaction rate is much higher than other breast augmentation procedures
- It provides permanent results that look completely natural
- you get a bigger, perfectly-shaped and natural-looking breasts without undergoing the knife
- No implants are used therefore has a relatively low-complication rate
- Women’s own excess fat is used therefore gives more natural results
- No hospital stay is required; you are allowed to go back home on the same day of treatment
- The procedure is simple so local anesthesia will be enough for small transfer to breast
- Much smaller incisions as compared to breast augmentation with implants
- You will notice an immediate change in the look of your breasts
- There are no long-term and major side-effects of fat transfer breast augmentation
Fat transfer breast augmentation in Dubai has disadvantages too. Some of them are given below,
- The treatment may not be right for you if you are looking for a bigger change. It only corrects minor deformities and makes very small changes
- It can augment the size of breasts by one cup size only because only a limited amount of fat could be injected into them
- The cost is a little higher because two procedures are being used in it
- Not suitable for women who have drooping or sagging breasts because it does not deal with sagginess. In that case, you are recommended to get an additional breast-lift surgery along with it
- You must have sufficient excess fat in your body in order to see remarkable results. Excellent results require at least 1,000 milliliters of pure fat
- You are recommended to use the BRAVA system non-stop a week prior to the surgery. BRAVA is an expansion system that works by suction action. If you do not follow this, the results will be less reliable.
Who is the perfect candidate for the treatment?
If you have decided to go for the treatment the first thing you need to do is to check whether you are a good candidate or not. You are an ideal candidate if you have realistic expectations about the results possible from the treatment. Quit smoking and drinking some weeks prior to the treatment.
Why choose us?
We provide breast augmentation with fat transfer in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah at an affordable cost. The results are more natural-looking than implants and fillers because the patient’s own fat is utilized in it. It is an outpatient procedure therefore, the recovery time is very short and the patient is allowed to continue routine activities within 2-3 days after the treatment. Strenuous activities should be avoided for about a week. The treatment is minimally invasive therefore no major side-effects are involved in it.
What is the cost of Fat transfer breast augmentation?
The cost of fat transfer breast augmentation in Dubai is not fixed it depends on the amounts and areas that need treatment. The cost will considerably increase when combined with other cosmetic procedures such as breast augmentation, liposuction, facelifts, or tummy tucks. If done alone, the price will be much lower than surgical breast augmentation.
Book a free appointment
To get this procedure all you need to do is to contact our team. We will help you decide whether the treatment is right for you or not. In the initial consultation session, our expert will review your medical history and discuss your problems with you. Our experts have 30+ years of experience in providing holistic care to patients.