Root canal treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is a totally safe procedure and works wonder for both genders, women, and men. That’s the reason it’s the most recommended tooth treatment by the dentists.
Root canal treatment is also known as, “Endodontic treatment”. There is a rumor or myth that root canal treatment is really painful but in reality, it’s not. Thanks to the local anesthesia that makes the root canal procedure relaxed, comfortable and painless.
What are the Objectives?
Following are the aims of the Root Canal Treatment:
- It will help you in cleaning the inner part of your tooth.
- It will help you in minimizing or reducing the pain caused by your infected tooth or teeth.
- It will help you in closing or sealing off your cured oral area.
- It will help you in treating your deceased or infected dental pulp.
Following are the requirements and conditions that should be followed to become a perfect candidate to undergo the Root canal treatment:
- If you are suffering from gum disease.
- If you have a broken tooth or teeth due to a fracture etc.
- If you have an infected tooth.
- If you have undergone multiple dental filling procedures in the past.
- If you are suffering from pain, inflammation, and discomfort with soreness.
The dentist will first examine your teeth by taking an X-ray and some other tests. After confirmation of your candidacy, he would recommend you to undergo the Root Canal Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah from the Dynamic Clinic.
Procedure is Performed?
Following are the procedural steps, involved in the procedure of Root canal Treatment:
- Step 1: first of all, the dentist will administer local anesthesia to your infected tooth.
- Step 2: then he will place a dental dam.
- Step 3: the dentist will drill a hole inside your tooth.
- Step 4: then he will remove the dead tooth pulp.
- Step 5: the dentist will disinfect the canals of your tooth.
- Step 6: afterward, he will shape the canals of your tooth.
- Step 7: then the dentist will fill your root canals with gutta-percha.
- Step 8: he will also fill the remaining holes.
- Step 9: the dentist will recommend you to take antibiotic medications.
- Step 10: in the end, he will protect the top of your tooth with the filling or a crown.
Recovery Time Period:
The recovery and healing time period of root canal treatment is short and fast. You will feel pain for a few days but you will be relieved from it, by the intake of prescribed medications.
Result and Benefits:
- After undergoing the Root Canal Treatment, your tooth infection will be permanently treated.
- You have to consult the dentist almost 2 to 3 times, after undergoing the root canal procedure.
- The procedure of root canal treatment takes less than an hour to complete.
- You won’t feel pain, due to the administration of local anesthesia.
If you are suffering from tooth decay or cavity problem and want permanent to relieve from it, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Dentist Clinic to consider Root Canal Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.