Do you know that your oral cavity is one of your most vulnerable parts? This grows because of the constant ingestion of food and debris. Which creates a favorable environment for the bacteria to feed on. Little do you realize that what remains within your teeth leads to cavities. And, they also cause severe infections. This infection is treatable with a complex dental procedure. It is known as root canal therapy. It is only valid if the infection is limited to the pulp chamber. And also has not damaged the tooth. But there are many misconceptions about the treatment. We’ll go over Myths about Root Canal in Dubai.
What is a Root Canal in Dubai?
A root canal is a procedure performed by your dentist. It helps remove harmful tissue from a sick tooth. This relieves pain and suffering. While also preserving and extending the life of your natural tooth. If a tooth is broken or infected. Extraction was the last solution in the traditional era. But a Root Canal in Dubai is a natural hollow in the center of your tooth. That contains the pulp and nerve of the tooth. Bacteria infiltrating this area have the potential to cause nerve pain.
- What is a Root Canal in Dubai?
- Myths About Root Canal in Dubai:
- Myth 1: Root Canal in Dubai is Painful.
- Myth 2: Root Canal Therapy demands many Appointments.
- Myth 3: Extraction is a better option than Root Canal Therapy.
- Myth 4: Therapy causes Illness.
- Myth #5: Therapy weakens Teeth.
- Myth 6: Only severely decayed Teeth require Treatment.
- Myth 7: Root Canal in Dubai is Expensive:
- How Does the Procedure Work?
Myths About Root Canal in Dubai:
There are huge misunderstandings about the procedure. But the following are the main ones. Here we will inform you about each:
Myth 1: Root Canal in Dubai is Painful.
Contrary to popular belief, it is not as painful as many people believe. Dentists in Dubai use modern techniques. That help ensures their patients’ comfort during the procedure. Thanks to advancements in dental technology. Local anesthesia helps relieve any pain or discomfort. The myth of excruciating pain during root canal treatment is out of date and false.
Myth 2: Root Canal Therapy demands many Appointments.
Another common misconception is that. Root Canal Treatment in Dubai needs many dental visits. But in most cases, the therapy can be completed in a single appointment. Dentists strive to reduce the number of visits. For their patients by streamlining procedures and making them more convenient.
Myth 3: Extraction is a better option than Root Canal Therapy.
Some people believe that extracting the tooth is a better option. Then undergoing root canal therapy. But, it is critical to understand that, when possible, preserving your natural teeth is always preferable. Root canal therapy preserves natural tooth structure. And also reduces the need for expensive tooth replacements. Such as dental implants or bridges.
Myth 4: Therapy causes Illness.
There is a widespread misconception. That causes a variety of illnesses and systemic health issues. But there is no scientific evidence or basis for this belief. Therapy is a simple and effective procedure. It is effective for removing infections and preventing further complications.
Myth #5: Therapy weakens Teeth.
Another common misconception. That it also weakens the tooth, making it more prone to fracture. In reality, therapy removes the infected pulp. While strengthening the tooth structure. With a Dental Crown or filling. This strengthens the tooth and restores its function. It also allows you to chew and bite.
Myth 6: Only severely decayed Teeth require Treatment.
While severe tooth decay is a common reason for root canal therapy. It is not the only one. Therapy is also effective for teeth with deep cracks, or gum disease. The expert will examine your tooth to determine its suitability.
Myth 7: Root Canal in Dubai is Expensive:
When compared to other treatments and tooth removal. This is a much cheaper, more durable, and faster option to choose from.
How Does the Procedure Work?
The procedure is simple and reliable. It is also a comfortable procedure. But the following are the major steps of the procedure:
- The dentist examines the tooth and takes X-rays before the procedure.
- Then the procedure starts with injecting a local anesthetic.
- After numbing the tooth and keeping it clean of saliva.
- The dentist isolates it with a thin protective sheet called a “rubber dam.
- The dentist drills a hole in the tooth’s crown.
- The pulp chamber and root canals are cleaned with tiny devices.
- The expert will generate a filthy place.
- The expert will fill the gap with a rubber-like material.
- That is sealed with biocompatible cement.
- Most of the time, a temporary filler is used to fill the void.
- Your dentist will remove the temporary filling before the tooth is repaired.
- The expert will guide you through the aftercare of the treatment.
The Cost of Root Canal Treatment in Dubai is inexpensive. It ranges from AED 1,500 to AED 5,000. But it depends on the severity of the disease. The following are the cost-influencing factors:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicant.
- The severity of the problem.
- The location of the clinic.
Why Choose Us?
Root Canal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi aids in the preservation of natural teeth. The dental repair procedure relieves tooth pain. But if you want to select an experienced doctor, the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the most reputable. They have experienced, doctors. Fill out the form below and book a consultation. Our doctors will assist you. And they also ensure the success of the procedure.