Which Body Parts can be treated?
Laser Hair Removal in Dubai can remove your unwanted hair from your following body parts:
- Under arms
If you want to undergo the Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, then you have to make sure that whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you aren’t pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the laser hair removal procedure.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
- If you aren’t suffering from any skin diseases or allergies.
- If your skin tone is light.
- If your unwanted hair are dark, instead of blonde, white or red.
- If you aren’t suffering from any medical or chronic illnesses.
- If you have enough amount of treatment area.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
Before undergoing the Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, the physician will instruct you to carefully and properly follow these pre-operative care guidelines:
- You will have to avoid the prolonged, excessive and direct sun exposure, for almost 3 to 4 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to stop using skin care products, for 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the laser hair removal treatment.
- You will also have to stop taking painkillers or topical medicines, for almost 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You have to talk to the doctor about your medical history like, if you have any skin allergies.
- You have to avoid waxing, plucking, threading and bleaching, for at least 6 or 7 weeks before undergoing the laser hair removal procedure.
- You have to properly clean your skin in the morning, of the day of treatment.
- You will have to carefully and regularly take the medications, as per the physician’s instructions.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the Can You Go for Swimming After Laser Hair Removal?, the doctor will instruct you to carefully and properly follow these post-operative care guidelines:
- You will have to apply the ice pack on your treated area, to relief from any discomfort.
- You can apply skin care products over your treated area, but couple of days after undergoing the laser hair removal procedure.
- You will have to stay away from the sun exposure, for few weeks after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to properly apply the sunblock on your treated area, if you are unable to completely avoid sun exposure.
- Don’t use any other hair removal product for almost 2 to 3 months.
- You can take a shower but you have to treat your treated area very softly and carefully.
Can You Go for Swimming After Laser Hair Removal?
No, you can’t swim directly after undergoing the Can You Go for Swimming After Laser Hair Removal?. As your skin will remain sensitive for 24 to 48 hours after the treatment.
There are common side effects of laser hair removal such as; redness and swelling, which disappears or fades away within 24 to 48 hours. So during this time period, you need to keep your skin away from everything that can lead to irritation and infection.
Water in swimming pools contain high levels of chemicals, bacteria and algae. So it’s very important to be very careful while taking care of your treated skin after undergoing the Laser Hair Removal treatment.
If your skin is extremely sensitive and the side effects of the laser hair removal treatment are still visible then you should wait until your skin has fully recovered before going for a swim.
If you are swimming outside then you should use a high quality waterproof sunblock and reapply it often. You should use sunscreen of SPF50+, as it is recommended by the physician.
If you want to permanently remove your unwanted hair through a non-surgical procedure and also want a flawless, smooth, radiant, hair less and soft skin, then you can consult the Dynamic Laser Skin Clinic to consider Laser Hair Removal in UAE.