Which Body Parts can be treated by Laser Hair Removal Dubai?
Laser Hair Removal Dubai can remove unwanted hair from the following body parts:
- Under arms.
If you want to undergo Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, then you have to make sure that you are a good candidate for this treatment or not. You are a good candidate if you:
- Aren’t a pregnant or lactating mother.
- Have realistic expectations regarding the laser hair removal procedure.
- Are mentally and physically healthy.
- Aren’t suffering from any skin diseases or allergies.
- Your skin tone is light.
- Your unwanted hair is dark, instead of blonde, white, or red.
- Aren’t suffering from any medical or chronic illnesses.
- Have enough amount of treatment area.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
Before undergoing Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, the physician will instruct you to carefully and properly follow these pre-operative care guidelines:
- You will have to avoid prolonged, excessive, and direct sun exposure, for almost 3 to 4 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- Have to stop using skin care products, for 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the laser hair removal treatment.
- Also have to stop taking painkillers or topical medicines, for almost 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You have to talk to the doctor about your medical history like if you have any skin allergies.
- You have to avoid waxing, plucking, threading, and bleaching, for at least 6 or 7 weeks before undergoing the laser hair removal procedure.
- Have to properly clean your skin on the morning, of the day of treatment.
- Will have to carefully and regularly take the medications, as per the physician’s instructions.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the Laser Treatment, the doctor will instruct you to carefully and properly follow these post-operative care guidelines:
- You will have to apply the ice pack on your treated area, to relieve any discomfort.
- Can apply skin care products over your treated area, but a couple of days after undergoing the laser hair removal procedure.
- You will have to stay away from sun exposure, for a few weeks after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to properly apply the sunblock on your treated area if you are unable to completely avoid sun exposure.
- Don’t use any other hair removal product for almost 2 to 3 months.
- You can take a shower but you have to treat your treated area very softly and carefully.
Can You Go Swimming After Laser Hair Removal Dubai?
No, you can’t swim directly after undergoing the Can You Go for Swimming After Laser Hair Removal? As your skin will remain sensitive for 24 to 48 hours after the treatment.
There are common side effects of laser hair removal such as; redness and swelling, which disappears or fades away within 24 to 48 hours. So during this time period, you need to keep your skin away from everything that can lead to irritation and infection.
Water in swimming pools contains high levels of chemicals, bacteria, and algae. So it’s very important to be very careful while taking care of your treated skin after undergoing the Laser Hair Removal treatment.
If your skin is extremely sensitive and the side effects of the laser hair removal treatment are still visible then you should wait until your skin has fully recovered before going for a swim.
If you are swimming outside then you should use a high-quality waterproof sunblock and reapply it often. You should use sunscreen of SPF50+, as it is recommended by the physician.
If you want to permanently remove your unwanted hair through a non-surgical procedure and also want flawless, smooth, radiant, hairless, and soft skin, then you can consult the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic Dubai to consider Laser Hair Removal in UAE.