Understanding Fractional CO2?
Skin is a delicate part of the human body and when we go out, it gets exposed to a variety of environmental factors. As a result, it begins to lose freshness, youthfulness, and volume. But luckily, there are several ways by which you can combat the skin flaws and fractional CO2 is a good option to restore your beauty. It is an incredible non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment. CO2 laser used in this treatment resurfaces the upper damaged layers of the skin to reveal a smoother, younger-looking, and flawless skin. In addition to delivering resurfacing effects, it also tightens the sagging skin. The good thing is that the treatment can be done to face, neck, arms, legs, or almost any area of the body. For more information about Fractional CO2 treatment in Dubai, continue reading.
Real Benefits of Fractional CO2
Some important benefits of Fractional CO2 in Dubai are,
- Most of the results are instant, so you don’t need to wait for several months to see a significant change in the skin appearance
- The procedure is simple, less time consuming and completely safe to do
- It is minimally invasive so does not involve very long recovery periods, as well as no serious side-effects or complications, are linked to it
- Topical anesthesia is enough to avoid the pain and discomfort that you might experience while having the treatment
Who Can Get Benefit from the Treatment?
Any individual who wants to improve the skin appearance can get benefit from this treatment. It may be very helpful in the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, acne, scars, spots, skin sagging, freckles, blemishes, warts, large pores, and stretch marks without causing problems. So, if you are planning to undergo any treatment to enhance the skin texture, fractional CO2 may be right for you.
Cost of Fractional CO2 in Dubai?
The cost of fractional CO2 is not the same in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. It varies depending upon the medical practitioner, the geographical location of the clinic, the number of sessions required, and the severity of skin condition. To know the exact cost of Laser resurfacing in your case, you have to visit the clinic.
Fun Facts About Fractional CO2
- Proper recovery is very essential to maximize the benefits of Fractional CO2 Treatment. You should follow all the post-procedural instructions of your doctor to achieve improved recovery
- Please note that different lifestyle changes including food intake and environmental factors play a major role in delivering the best possible results to the sufferers
- The treatment is also very helpful in curing benign skin growths such as dermatofibromas, keratoacanthomas, freckles, keloids, lipomas, and moles
- It takes about 1 to 2 weeks for the human body to recover from this treatment without infection
- The treatment is not age or gender-specific, so any male or female belonging to any age group is suitable for this treatment
- You can try ice packs or cold compressors to minimize post-treatment inflammation
- Fractional CO2 is not a one-time procedure. Generally, it requires 5-6 sessions to obtain the best possible outcomes
How Long Does it Take to See the Results from CO2 laser?
You will see mild improvement in your skin texture right after the treatment but fuller results might take at least 3-6 months to appear. And during recovery, your skin might be slightly red, bruised, and swelled but you can utilize cold compressors to cure this inflammation.
In the case of major side-effects and serious complications, you should immediately contact your skincare practitioner
Why choose us?
You can get Fractional CO2 at various clinics in Dubai but as we know the procedure is very sensitive, it’s best to have it from an experienced, trained, and certified dermatologist. It is important to visit multiple clinics to choose the one that you think will best suit your requirements. Our dynamic clinic in Dubai can assist you in whatever problems you may have. Contact us to book a free appointment with one of our experts. Fill the consultation form or call us to know more about why you need to try Fractional CO2.