A remarkable hair transplantation technique. That combines the advantages and outcomes of FUT and FUE in a single procedure. It is far more effective than traditional FUT and FUE techniques. It is the best hair restoration technique for both surgeons and hair loss patients. Say Hello to Thicker, Fuller Hair with Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai. We have skilled physicians, surgeons, and consultants in Stem Cell Therapies and procedures. In this technique, donor hair follicles are collected using a machine-driven tool. It functions like the traditional punch machine for FUE. But it is much faster and more accurate and more precise. A non-surgical hair stimulation procedure. These days, the most difficult concerns are hair loss, baldness, and a patchy scalp.
What are Stem Cells Hair Transplants?
It is a procedure in which stem cells are implanted into the scalp. This implantation helps promote hair growth. These stem cells are extracted from the patient’s own body. So it will extract from adipose tissue. And then injected into the scalp to stimulate hair follicles. The procedure is less invasive, with no incisions. It aids in increasing the rate at which hair cells grow. It helps treat baldness and hair loss.
The treatment offers many benefits. The outcomes of the treatment are reliable and lasting. The following are the key benefits of the treatment:
- Faster graft extractions with greater accuracy and precision.
- It has a low rate of graft damage and destruction.
- The only method for regenerating follicles in the donor area.
- The procedure is painless and leaves no scars.
- The treatment recovery time is fast, with more successful outcomes.
- In one session, 2500–4000 grafts can be inserted.
- The procedures’ outcomes are natural.
- It also boosts hair volume.
- The risk of rejection is very less.
- There is no pain during or after the procedure.
The treatment is non-invasive, but it does demand preparation. Because it will lead to treatment success. The following are the pre-procedure instructions:
- Applicants must avoid smoking, before the treatment.
- Candidates must also limit their consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Before the surgery, avoid taking blood thinners.
- Complete your doctor’s recommended tests.
- And also submit the results to the transplant clinic.
- Stop using cosmetics in the treatment area.
- Applicants must tell their allergies to the doctor.
The treatment is convenient and pain-free. The following steps are involved in the stem cell hair transplant procedure:
- Extraction of stem cells from the body of the patient or donor.
- Then the expert will administer anesthesia to make you calm.
- After numbing the donor area, the surgeon’s team will begin the unit extraction.
- The expert will use the machine-driven punch tool.
- Then they will collect the grafts and deliver them to the technical team for trimming.
- After trimming the grafts to the desired size.
- The patient’s recipient area will be given local anesthesia.
- Then the expert will make a small incision in the recipient area.
- The surgeon then inserts these extracted grafts into these incisions.
The outcomes of the procedures depend on the aftercare. It will help to avoid infection and promote faster healing. The following are the post-procedure instructions:
- Keep the treatment area clean and dry after the treatment.
- Avoid unnecessary scalp contact.
- Avoid exposing your scalp to sunlight.
- Applicants must wear a hat when going out.
- Apply all prescribed topical medications, including ointments, to avoid itching.
- Take no blood thinners for two or three weeks after the transplant.
- Take pain relievers as prescribed.
- The recovery time ranges from three days to a week.
- Applicants must follow the post-procedure instructions.
Like any surgical procedure, a stem cell hair transplant has some risks. But they are lower than traditional hair transplants. It carries a risk of bleeding or infection at the implanted site. Which only occurs when your doctor is not an expert in this field. The following are the minor complications of the treatment:
- Unwanted outcomes.
- Redness or swelling.
- The risks of anesthesia include nausea and vomiting.
The Cost of a Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai is inexpensive. So, it ranges from AED 11,000 to AED 25,000. But these are not constant prices of the procedure. It will depend on the following factors:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The severity of the hair loss.
- The demand and expectations of the applicants.
- The location of the clinic.
- The availability of the Donner hair follicles.
Why Choose Us?
Hair is a personality influence, and hair loss is a difficult problem to solve. But, the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is the best option. Because we guarantee positive outcomes. Our experts are trained and know how to handle the issue. Fill out the consultation form below and book an appointment.