Hair loss is becoming an increasingly crucial problem for many people nowadays. However, because of how much people are kept busy due to their fast-paced lives, they want a quick and effective solution for it. The majority of these people make the mistake and opt for solutions that are available in the market such as branded shampoos and conditioners. Unfortunately, these solutions are not permanent and make the hair follicles weaker over time.
Science and technology have made great progress over the past couple of years. It has come up with an effective solution for stem cell hair transplant in Dubai to deal with hair loss. The method provides a long-term solution for baldness on the head, by multiplying the number of existing hair follicles.
Find out more information about how the stem cell hair transplant works and how successful it is, through this very informative article.
Who can get the stem cell hair transplant procedure?
Any person who requires an efficient and quick hair loss treatment that does not have side effects can get a stem cell hair transplant. Other people who are considered to be the right candidate for the treatment are:
- People who are suffering from progressive hair loss.
- People who are at least 25 years of age or more.
- Individuals who are afraid of going through a surgical procedure of hair transplant in Dubai.
- Individuals who have low self-esteem because their bald patches make them look and feel old.
- People who consist of good amounts of donor’s hair on their body or scalp.
- People who have a tight scalp.
- Individuals who are looking for a way to enhance the quality and texture of their hair.
- People who are educated enough to understand the treatment and follow the instructions provided to them by their doctor, after the completion of the treatment.
- Individuals who are in good mental and physical health to tolerate the treatment.
- Individuals who have realistic expectations about the outcome of the procedure.
What to do before the treatment?
The stem cell success rate is very high because of how carefully the procedure is conducted. However, it is not only up to the doctor to ensure that the treatment goes smoothly. There are certain things an individual can do, which can help the procedure. For instance:
- The patient should not smoke at least 2 to 4 weeks before the procedure.
- 4 weeks before the treatment, the patient should not consume alcohol.
- No caffeinated beverages should be consumed before the treatment.
- Take only the medications prescribed by the doctor before the treatment.
- Have an optimistic attitude towards the procedure.
How is the procedure carried out?
The treatment is not difficult to be conducted, as it consists of a few steps. In the first step, the doctor shaves the donor site to prepare it for the treatment, after which local anesthesia is administered to ensure that the patient is comfortable throughout the process. The doctor then extracts hair grafts in a manner that the stem cells are left behind in the donor area, which helps boost the hair growth in that area. In the last step of the procedure, the doctor implants the extracted adult stem cells that are required by the recipient regions.
What to do after the treatment?
There are several precautionary measures that the doctor gives the patient to ensure that they have a smooth recovery period. These instructions include
- Do not expose the treated area to too much sunlight.
- Take the prescribed painkillers and antibiotics, regularly.
- Do not touch or scratch the scalp.
- For at least one day, do not wash the scalp.
- Apply an ointment or topical cream on the treated area, as per the doctor’s suggestion.
What are the advantages of the treatment?
There are several benefits of the treatment, which include:
- The whole procedure does not leave any marks or scars behind.
- If a person has gone through a bad hair transplant before, then the stem cell procedure can help revive healthy locks.
- The hair transplantation technique makes sure that there is a reduced amount of graft wastage.
- It only takes one session for the patient to obtain the maximum density of hair.
- There are no known side effects of the treatment.
- The treatment helps an individual save an ample amount of time and money.
- The treatment is painless and quick.
Why Choose Us?
Fulfill all your hair needs with the stem cell procedure offered by Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai and get beautiful and thick hair, today. Call to book a consultation appointment to receive all the information you need about the pro