It is completely a non-ethical behavior whenever the doctor forcefully imposes his perspective or decision on the patient. At our clinic, every patient has the right to participate in the decisions related to his/her health.
It is our responsibility to provide the best possible care and to maintain long-lasting relationships with our patients. We have designed some policies for our patients which is commanded to them when they come for their initial visit. These rights are for everyone regardless of their religion, age, sex, etc. so that everyone can achieve their full potential in life.
As a patient you have many rights;
- For us, a patient’s trust and satisfaction is on the top of the priority list. We give full protection to the information which you provide by keeping it confidential
- You have a right to get a Quality health care you are going to get the best services here
- We are always ready to provide you emergency treatment
- You can ask for or ca refuse any drug, treatment or procedure any time even at the last moment
- You have every right to make decisions related to your health. If you are unsure about your decision our expert will help you in this regard. We ask the patients to make a written statement about their choice of health service.
- You have the right to know about your attending healthcare practitioner. You can ask about his qualifications, years of experience, name, etc.
Some other rights;
You can book your appointment by filling in the online consultation form or by calling us directly. If you have any queries or if you want to know more do not hesitate to contact us.
The surgeon takes photographs during the procedure to keep the record of progress over time. The photographs are placed in the medical record and are considered confidential. Your photographs will be shared on the website only upon your consent.
We do not provide our services to under 18’s because there is a greater risk of complications and side-effects in them.
If you need an emergency checkup please call our office number or visit our clinic. We will attend you immediately.
The Right of Privacy and Confidentiality:
Protecting the information entrusted to the professional is part and parcel of the job. Patient discloses very personnel information to them with a faith that it will not be shared with any third party.
Maintain patient dignity:
Every patient wants to be treated respectfully. It is the duty of the staff to dignify the patients no matter which service they are receiving. We have trained our staff enough that they ensure the respect of the patients at levels. We do not put unnecessary restrictions on our patients as they might annoy them.
Every patient has the right to get informed about each and every minor detail of the procedure such as cost, side-effects, possible complications, procedure, etc. We have experts at our clinic to guide you throughout the treatment.