Obesity is one of today’s most prevalent diseases. It can also cause a variety of issues in people. Obesity is a major cause of type II diabetes. That requires patients to use insulin on a regular and continuous basis. Many diseases can develop in the later stages of the disease. But there are many treatment options available to treat obesity. But people are always curious about the expenses of the treatment. If you want to know about the Metabolic Surgery Cost in Dubai? It is a cost effective treatment. The treatment alters the digestive system. It also helps people who have severe obesity. The procedure produces very successful results.
What is Metabolic Surgery?
This is a bariatric method of treating some forms of metabolic syndrome. There is no single method for carrying out this operation. There are many alternative methods available. It depends on your condition and needs. The primary goal of metabolic surgery is to allow nutrients to enter the body. Through the bile and pancreatic fluid. It helps release substances. That stimulates insulin production in the pancreas. After the operation, insulin secretion increases, and the insulin level rises.
Types of Procedure and Cost:
The treatment can help people who are obese lose significant weight. And also improve their health. The following are the different methods involved in the treatment:
Gastric Sleeve Surgery:
This procedure involves removing half of the stomach to create a smaller stomach. It alters the shape into a tube-shaped stomach. This restricts how much food a person can eat. And also causes significant weight loss.
The Cost of Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Dubai is affordable. It can range from AED 35,000.
Gastric Bypass Surgery:
The stomach is divided into two sections during gastric bypass surgery. And also, the small intestine is rerouted to both sections. This reduces calorie absorption and restricts food intake.
The Cost of Gastric Bypass Surgery in Dubai is reasonable. It can range from AED 50,000.
Gastric Band Adjustment Surgery:
An inflatable band is wrapped around the upper part of the stomach. It helps to create a smaller stomach pouch. This also reduces food intake and gives you a feeling of fullness.
The Cost Of Gastric Band Adjustment Surgery in Dubai is inexpensive. And can range from AED 28,000.
Factors Affecting Cost:
A variety of factors combine to determine the relative cost of treatment. Some of the following factors contribute to the high cost:
- The type of weight loss treatment can affect the cost. Surgical procedures are more expensive than non-surgical alternatives.
- If a person has diabetes or high blood pressure. Then they may need more medical care, which can raise the cost.
- The length of the treatment plan can also affect the cost. Longer treatment plans are more expensive than shorter ones.
- The Cost of weight loss treatment can differ depending on the location of the clinic.
- The expertise of the doctor.
Individuals with obesity and other health conditions. Then these procedures are very effective. The following are the major benefits of the treatment:
- Weight loss surgery can also reduce the weight loss, which can improve health.
- It lowers the risk of obesity-related health conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure.
- The treatment can lead to improvements in other health conditions.
- The procedure is very effective for joint pain and also improves mental health.
- It promotes long-term weight loss and better weight management.
- Weight loss surgery can boost self-esteem and quality of life.
All surgical procedures have less risks than benefits. But, when we compare the risks of surgery to the risks of treatable diseases. So the risk of surgery is much lower. The following are the risks of the treatment:
- There is a risk of infection at the incision site or elsewhere in the body.
- Although some bleeding may occur during surgery, it is minor.
- Excessive bleeding may need more treatment in rare cases.
- Surgery increases the risk of blood clots.
- Which can be fatal if they travel to the lungs or brain.
- The anaesthesia can cause complications such as allergic reactions.
- Dumping syndrome is a common side effect of weight loss surgery.
- That can cause nausea, diarrhoea, and vomiting.
- Scar tissue can form in the stomach or intestines.
- It can result in a narrowing or blockage.
- They can impair nutrient absorption, resulting in vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
Schedule a Consultation!
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai is one of the leading facilities. That offer excellent results with expert surgeons at affordable prices. For confirmation of any query. Please contact us by filling out the consultation form below.