Every man is in danger of missing his hair; however, some lose it faster than others. It’s a pain. The follicle dries and becomes unable to regrow anything. Androgenetic alopecia, often known as male trend baldness, is a form of hair loss. (This is the long-term variety, not the transitory sort that occasionally occurs due to stress.) This manifests itself in two ways: individual hair reduction and overall thickness loss. However, in some situations of alopecia, these hair losses are not genuinely “permanent.” Not right away, at any rate. It can be postponed or delayed at times.
So there is still hope! Since you’ve been losing hair or believe you’re in danger of hair loss or thinning, keep reading for some potential solutions.
Why Can’t We Grow Our Hair Back?
Every person’s situation is unique for some purpose. Some people may not be able to grow their hair back naturally due to genetics or conditions. Alopecia and regular hair loss are two examples of illnesses.
Some follicles stop generating hair as we age. Hereditary hair loss, also known as Pattern Hair Loss, is a condition that occurs in families. This kind of hair damage usually is continual, meaning that the hair does not regrow. The follicle itself becomes shriveled and incapable of regrowing hair. An oral prescription therapy or a cosmetic treatment may be helpful to slow down the hair loss procedure.
Is it still possible to regrow your hair? Yes, that is still conceivable.
How Do We Grow Our Hair?
Do you want to address your thinning hair? The first step should be to consult with a dermatologist or trichologist. They can determine what is creating your hair loss and suggest treatments that may be appropriate for you. They may recommend choices such as:
Here are some therapy options for you.
- Minoxidil (Rogaine). This medication comes in the form of foam or a liquid that you apply to your scalp. It is accessible without a prescription and can be purchased over the counter. It may take many months of usage before your hair begins to thicken. As you regrow hair, if you quit taking minoxidil, you will lose it again.
- Finasteride (Propecia). This type of medication comes in the form of a tablet that you consume by mouth. You may need to take finasteride for months until you notice benefits, and if you quit using it, you will lose new hair.
- Microneedling: A tool with numerous tiny needles that you apply on your scalp may promote hair growth. The research shows that using micro-needling in conjunction with another hair loss therapy may be more effective. You may purchase one of these tools without a license, but you should consult a physician first. They can tell you if it is safe for you and prescribe a specific micro-needling device.
- Hair transplantation: This sort of surgery can provide long-term effects. Individual hairs or a strip of skin with follicles are removed from one section of your scalp and transplanted to thinning or balding areas by a surgeon. The procedure takes 4 to 8 hours. To discover if Hair Transplant in Dubai is suitable for you, consult with a dermatologist.
- Low-intensity laser treatment. Evidence indicates that this scalp therapy may benefit the following conditions:
- Male-pattern baldness.
- Alopecia areata.
- Chemotherapy-induced hair loss.
- Hair growth and recovery after a hair transplant.
Before observing additional hair, you may have to have low-level laser therapy multiple times each week for many months.
- PRP Hair Treatment in Dubai: A dermatologist will take a tiny amount of your blood and place it in a device that will extract the plasma from it. The plasma is then injected into the areas of your head where you are losing hair. The entire operation takes about 10 minutes. The therapy is typically administered once a month for three months, with a follow-up therapy every three to six months. PRP Hair Loss Treatment causes less pain and discomfort and the unease can easily be controlled by regular pain-relieving medicines.
- Vitamins, minerals, and other nutritional supplements: If a blood test finds that you are deficient in biotin, iron, or zinc, your dermatologist may advise you to take a supplement. Since you’re not receiving sufficient protein, your physician can help you figure out how to acquire enough.
You must only use biotin, iron, or zinc if a blood test reveals a deficit. Taking medicine if your levels are normal can be dangerous. For example, if you consume an excessive amount of iron, you may acquire iron poisoning. Stomach discomfort and vomiting are early warning signals.
Other pills designed to aid with hair loss often include a high concentration of a single vitamin. Since it might result in more than the nutrient, many doctors advise taking a vitamin instead.
- Wigs and concealers: Do you find it difficult to take medication? Is your schedule limiting the period you have available for treatment? Is the expense of therapy, which most insurance policies do not cover, prohibitively expensive?
If you responded yes to these queries, your physician could advise you to wear a wig or concealer.
While these will not help you regenerate hair or slow down hair loss, they will increase your confidence. Another benefit of using a wig or concealer is that the results are immediate.
There are many different types of wigs accessible, especially ones that may be custom-made for you. If you’re looking for a concealer, such as a spray or powder that helps disguise hair loss, there are a plethora of options accessible online. With so many options, having a dermatologist take you through the process might be beneficial.
Get Help Right Away:
Please don’t put it off. The earlier you address your hair loss issues, the more probable that therapy will help you regrow your hair. Consult with a Hair Specialist in Dubai now to get started on your path to a fuller head of hair.
You don’t have to be ashamed of your shorter hair or bald patches. Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic’s Hair Specialists in Dubai are here to assist you in learning more about hair loss and treatment, as well as what you can do to regain your attitude! Request a meeting today if you’re ready to arrange a consultation!