Hair fall is a common problem that people are facing these days and alopecia is one of its common forms. At our clinic, we have dermatology experts to treat this autoimmune the creation of bald spots. If you notice these symptoms, chances are you must be suffering from alopecia. There are many factors that could cause hair loss in individuals. Some common causes are protein deficiency, low vitamin levels, tress, thyroid disease, and auto-immune destruction of hair follicles. Alopecia Areata Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi can occur in both men and women, but men experience a more dramatic thinning of scalp hair. If all the hair of the scalp is lost, a condition referred to as alopecia totalis.
Who is the Candidate?
Hair transplant is not a good option for people suffering from alopecia. We have several alternatives for such sufferers. Before undergoing any treatment of hair loss, make sure you are the right prospect of the treatment. You are a good candidate if,
- You have realistic and practical expectations about the outcomes of the treatment
- You are mentally fit and physically healthy
- You are 18 or above
- You are having round and bald patches on your scalp
- You are disturbed because of hair loss
- You want to raise self-confidence and self-esteem
- You are a non-smoker and a non-drinker
What is Alopecia Areata?
An autoimmune disorder occurs when hair follicles are mistakenly attacked by the body’s own immune system which results in round small patches of baldness on the scalp. You can blame your parents if you suffer from this condition because it might be inherited in you genetically. Several treatments are here to help you stimulate hair growth.
Results and Benefits:
Depending upon the type of hair loss condition and the extent of baldness, the effectiveness of the treatment varies, for some people it turned out to be very effective. The success rate of hair loss treatments except hair transplant is not very high. In simple words, there is no guarantee of results.
Benefits of the Treatment:
- Stimulates blood’s flow within the scalp
- Responsible for improving the texture of hair
- Does not cause any harm to scalp skin
- Makes the roots strong by improving their strength
- Restores hair on the patchy areas
- Nourishes hair follicles
There is no guaranteed cure of the hair loss problem but still, we have some treatments that can reduce it by stimulating the hair growth factors. However, severe areata can lead to complete baldness.
- Steroid injections: Some doctors prefer steroid injections for controlling hair loss. This treatment is not appropriate for treating baldness associated with aging. It is only used by individuals who have been diagnosed with Alopecia Areata Treatment.
- Minidoxil: The solution is directly applied to the scalp and is gently rubbed twice a day. It stimulates the hair growth and you will start noticing the results in 2 to 3 months of the treatment. Minidoxil turned out to be very effective in treating male pattern baldness. Within 15 weeks you will notice a significant increase in the amount of hair.
- Hair wigs: It is another option available for the sufferers of alopecia. The wig is a head covering that is formed by animal hair, natural hair or synthetic fiber.
- Topical immunotherapy: Plays a very important role in severe cases of hair loss. A specially prepared chemical substance is applied on the scalp once in several weeks. The substance increases the strength of hair roots and shafts. The doctor may recommend you some maintenance sessions.
- Laser hair therapy: A safe and effective way of treating this hair loss condition. Low-Level laser light is targeted on the scalp which results in stimulation of hair growth.
Some other options,
- Topical corticosteroids
- Platelet-rich-plasma therapy
- Topical immunotherapy
The recovery period varies from individual to individual depending upon the technique chosen and severity of alopecia. Few results will appear immediately after the first session while complete results will take 2 to 3 months for appearing. At first, newly grown hairs look thin, fine and white but with the passage of time, they will change their selves to their original color and thickness.
Book a free consultation:
There are several treatments available for both men and women suffering from alopecia areata. Dynamic clinic Dubai is offering different Alopecia Areata Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah to your balding issues at an affordable cost. It’s important to consult before getting the treatment, so you and your doctor can choose the best one for you. Fill in our online consultation form to book a FREE appointment with one of our experts.