Pamper yourself head to toe!
Our hands are used to perform a number of household chores, therefore, it’s very important to give them a refreshing and regenerating boost time after time.
Keep Your Hands Looking Young!
It’s normal to be worried about your physical appearance? Do you have visible hand veins? Are they making you uncomfortable? You may be having persistent panicky feelings or wondering if it is a sign of a serious medical issue. This time we bring you – ta-da! – The best Hand Vein Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. They involve less downtime and are lesser invasive, and painful than surgeries. However, note that their effectiveness and cost vary.
There are two things most hand treatments have in common:
- They are becoming more and more popular
- All of them can help you enjoy smoother and beautiful hands longer
In general, prominent hand vein is a cosmetic issue for people. Learn more about what you can do about bulging hands veins and what is the cause?
Causes of Visible Veins:
There are many things that can contribute to the development of protruding hand veins. Four main factors include:
- Low body fat
- DVN (Deep vein Thrombosis)
If self-care remedies don’t tackle your bulging veins, see a cosmetic surgeon. They can determine the exact cause and suggest a stronger treatment.
As a matter of fact, the treatment depends on the cause. So, before starting the treatment, you need to see a doctor for the correct diagnosis and recommendation.
Just so you know, the treatment options for visible veins are almost the same as the treatments for spider veins.
Sclerotherapy: It involves injecting a chemical solution in the vein to fully obliterate it. It is a minimally invasive procedure that only requires local anesthesia. However, it is important to note that after treatment, bruising can appear around the injection site and it may last for a week.
In this treatment, the dermatologist removes the incompetent vein via a slit-like incision in the skin. It is usually done as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia.
Vein Stripping and Ligation:
Usually, it treats spider and varicose veins. It is a minor surgery, requiring general anesthesia for the patient’s comfort. It involves permanently removing a damaged vein to prevent complications of vein damage.
At dynamic clinic, the average cost of hand vein treatment is AED 600.
Home Remedies to Make Hands Soft Naturally:
Listed below are the simple yet sure shot ways to make your hands look smooth and beautiful:
- Use quality moisturizers on the hands at least twice a day. You should speak with a dermatologist to find the right moisturizer for your skin type especially if it is too sensitive
- Exfoliation is necessary. Scrub your hands with a good exfoliating cream every week. However, if you don’t have time or money to buy it, you can make one at home. A 2018 study found that mixing a teaspoon of olive oil with fine sugar can produce an incredible exfoliating scrub.
- Massage your hands at night. Massaging allow the goodness of the moisturizers to soak in and get rid of dead skin cells.
- Handwashing is certainly the easiest and fastest way to get smooth-baby soft hands. However, remember to pick the appropriate hand soap based on your skin type.
Why choose us!
At Dynamic clinic, we are known for providing effective and affordable Hand Vein Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Our experts beautifully conduct detailed diagnoses, and extensive examination to find the cause and make sure you receive the best treatment. Call us now to schedule an appointment.