We spend a lot of money and time on taking good care of our skin and hair but often our hands are neglected. Our hands begin to look dry, dull and aged due to the wide variety of skin conditions.
What Conditions can lead to Aging of our Hands?
Following are the conditions which can lead to Aging of our Hands:
- Prominent veins
- Age spots
- Change in contour
- Loss of volume and fat padding that leads to sagging skin and wrinkles
If you want to undergo the Hand Rejuvenation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, then you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If your hands have prominent veins and tendons or ligaments on your hands.
- If the skin of your hands have become thin.
- If you have lost volume in your hands.
- If you have wrinkles on your hands.
- If you have age spots on your hands.
- If you are overall healthy.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of the Hand Rejuvenation procedure.
- If you want to enhance the skin tone or complexion of your hands.
- If you want to undergo a safer hand rejuvenation procedure.
Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
Before undergoing the Hand Rejuvenation, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to quit smoking for at least 6 weeks, before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to be properly hydrated, so regularly drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water.
- You will have to avoid taking painkillers or blood-thinning medications at least 2 weeks, before undergoing the Hand Rejuvenation procedure.
- You will have to avoid direct sun exposure and always apply sunblock before going out.
- You have to regularly take the prescribed medications advance, as per the physician’s instructions.
Post-Operative Care Instructions:
After undergoing the Hand Rejuvenation, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these post-operative care instructions:
- You will have to avoid sweaty workout and heavy tasks for almost 6 weeks, after undergoing the hand rejuvenation procedure.
- You will have to drink loads of water to speed up your healing and recovery process.
- You will have to use ice packs on your hands, to reduce the swelling.
- You will have to strictly avoid painkillers or blood-thinning medications for a couple of weeks.
- You will have to properly apply sunblock on your hands, before going out in the sun.
Treatment Options are Available for Hand Rejuvenation?
Following are the 05 Treatment Options available to perform Hand Rejuvenation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- Laser treatment
- Chemical peel treatment
- Injectable fillers
- Mesotherapy / PRP therapy
- Hand Rejuvenation with Fat Transfer
1. Laser treatment:
During the laser treatment, the physician will apply concentrated beams of light on your hands to remove all the age spots and other conditions.
2. Chemical peel treatment:
During the chemical peel treatment, the physician will apply the chemical solution on your hands. It will cause to blister and eventually will peel off. Then the new skin of your hands will be revealed.
3. Injectable fillers:
During the injectable fillers procedure, the physician will inject fillers to your hands. Then he will massage your hands to ensure an even spread of the injectable fillers. Prominent veins on your hands will be less noticeable and your hands will become smooth.
4. Mesotherapy / PRP therapy:
Mesotherapy and PRP therapy are both helpful in stimulating the collagen. The physician will inject the customized solution to your hands. It will reverse all the aging signs on your hands and will make them wrinkle-free.
5. Hand Rejuvenation with Fat Transfer
During hand rejuvenation with fat transfer, the surgeon will extract fat from certain areas of your body such as; stomach, thighs, and hips by performing mini liposuction. Then he will first process the extracted fat and then reinject into your hands.
If you want to rejuvenate your hands with the safest procedure at a reasonable cost without suffering from post-procedural side effects, then you can consult the Dynamic Cosmetic Clinic to consider Hand Rejuvenation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.