Get your Vulnerable Hands Rejuvenated!
Hands are the most delicate and, at the same time, most vital body part. A healthier and joyful life can’t be imagined without them, as we are nothing without them. Somehow everyone takes care of their face, whether it should be a daily cleansing, face wash or a moisturizer, but hands which do skincare have no skincare for themselves. They are usually dry and rough, and they start adapting the ageing signs with no care at all. Extreme weight loss can also be the reason behind wrinkled hands and their creepy skin. Though no worries, just a single step is needed to transform your hands with the Hand Rejuvenation in Dubai
Read the details below to get a better idea of what that hand rejuvenation is.
What is Hand Rejuvenation With Transfer?
Hand rejuvenation is an anti-ageing process that smooths out the hands, tightens the loose skin, removes the crepey skin and makes them younger-looking than they used to be before.
There can be many techniques used for transforming hands. When the hands get revitalized with the fat transfer technique, it is minimally invasive and adds a natural volume with realistic results.
How Hands Get Rejuvenated With a Fat Transfer?
Unlike fillers, a person’s own fat cells make the hands look excellent and revitalized. The dermatologist takes fat cells from different body areas, and then these fat cells get injected into the hands.
Quick Facts To Know
- The treatment takes 60 to 120 minutes to complete
- Administered under local anesthetic
- Takes two to three weeks to completely recover
- Has higher success rates
Do I Qualify for Hand Rejuvenation With Fat Transfer?
- If you are on the way to getting aged and have wrinkled hand skin.
- If you have lost hand volume and are prominently visible tendons and veins on the Hand, that does not look good.
- If you have age spots and the hand’s skin has got thinner over time.
- If you want to improve the Hand’s appearance, are in good health, and have realistic assumptions from this hand rejuvenation fat transfer therapy.
Pre-Operative Care Hand Rejuvenation Therapy?
Yes, not many, but few are still there, so patients are prepared before their hands get rejuvenated. These instructions are made separately for each patient according to a customized treatment, so they must follow.
- It is strictly instructed to avoid sun exposure altogether but still, if you have to go outside, do use a broad-spectrum sunscreen for the protection.
- It is advised not to go for the anti-inflammatory and blood-thinning medications, herbal and other supplements before the treatment.
- Keep yourself thoroughly hydrated and ensure a water intake of at least 8 glasses a day.
Hand Rejuvenation with Fat Transfer Surgery in Dubai
When we say hand rejuvenation, it means correcting all hand imperfections, whether it be improving the sun-damaged skin, smoothing out the wrinkles, removing the fine lines, adding volume, or treating the crepey skin. The best practitioners at Dynamic Clinic do it all.
Coming back mainly to the procedure, which takes a maximum of two hours to complete and is performed with local anesthesia.
An expert performs a mini liposuction therapy to extract fat cells from different body parts like thighs, stomach and hips. The incisions made for the fat extraction purpose are then closed with sutures. In the meantime, the extracted fat gets processed and then injected into the targeted hand areas.And then you are allowed to have a smoother, bump-free, and younger Hand.
What is Post-treatment Care, and Why Do You Follow These?
Surely yes, Post-treatment instructions are essential and practical to follow for a smoother and faster recovery process, achieving desired results with maximum benefits.
- Make sure to take antibiotics and painkillers as prescribed by the practitioner.
- Like other surgical and nonsurgical procedures, you are advised not to do heavy workouts and strenuous activities.
- Avoid consuming blood thinning and anti-inflammatory medications for at least two weeks as they increase the chances of scarring and bruising.
- Keeping yourself hydrated is really important as maximum water intake aids healing.
- You can use ice packs to reduce discomfort, and make sure to use a moisturizer and sunscreen to avoid sun exposure.
Hand Rejuvenation in Dubai at Dynamic Clinic!
When we say we offer facials and surgeries for the correction from head to toe, We definitely mean it!
You must have heard of facial rejuvenation, but the Dynamic Clinic has the rejuvenation processes for your beautiful hands too. Do you want your hands to be beautiful just as your charming face? Then go ahead and experience Hand Rejuvenation in Dubai!