Ear surgery aka otoplasty is a surgical technique that involves modifying the shape, size, and position of the ears. It improves patient’s self-esteem and facial harmony in a matter of hours. Remember, otoplasty is most often done in children and teenagers as ear cartilage is soft in these stages of development. It offers durable results, provided that you choose an experienced provider to perform the operation.
5 Signs You Are Ready for Otoplasty:
Here are the top 5 signs you are ready to take the next steps for your otoplasty surgery:
- If your ears stick out, or if one ear is positioned a bit higher than the other, you may want to get an otoplasty
- You are fit enough to undergo the knife.
- Is your wardrobe full of scarves to cover your ears so people won’t see them? After successful ear surgery, you will be able to speak confidently in front of a crowd. There will be nothing to hide and you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful outcomes for years.
- You have uneven ears caused by aging, genetic mutations, or injuries to the head.
- You are willing to improve your quality of life. Getting ear surgery can bring you to a new, better phase of life. It gives you the boost you require to make the most of life’s opportunities.
When you find yourself answering “yes” to these questions, contact Dynamic clinic immediately.
Ear Surgery Cost:
Ear surgery cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is estimated AED 20,000 to AED 35,000 according to the clinic you have chosen, the skills of the surgeon, individual differences, and treatment goals. If you want to learn more cost-defining factors, just continue reading.
As you know, there are many surgeons who perform ear surgery in Dubai. Make sure, you pick one who has years of experience in areas such as ear reshaping, face reshaping, etc. However, it is important to remember that highly experienced specialists charge huge amounts for cosmetic procedures.
Individual Differences and Requirements:
The goals being fulfilled decides the surgery expense. Generally speaking, ear surgery costs range from AED 20,000 to AED 35,000, depending on the needs of the specific case.
The Geographical Location of the Clinic:
The range of the country where the clinic practices affect the cost of the surgery. For example: clinics in larger cities might be more expensive than in smaller cities.
Services Provided by the Center:
It is another factor that decides the final cost of ear surgery in Dubai. Precisely speaking, the facilities provided by the clinic before, during, and after the treatment add to the total cost.
The treatment plan is different for every patient based on their requirements. Surgeon’s expertise, surgery goals, clinic’s location, the clinic’s facilities are the four most important cost-defining factors at present. It’s best to consult with an expert to know the exact cost of your ear surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
We will Serve you no Matter what:
If money is a hurdle, you still can undergo our ear surgery. Amazingly, with our 100% financing, you don’t need to pay the complete amount all at once, instead, you can pay in small monthly installments.
Book an Appointment!
At Dynamic clinic, we have developed a reputation for offering astonishing, natural-looking results that leave sufferers feeling happy and proud of their rejuvenated physical appearance. When you are eligible, you can call us on +971588230420 to book an appointment. We would be happy to serve you.