“Start Your Body Contouring Today”
We are so glad to welcome Prof. Dr. Kadir Koray Bas to the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai. He recently joined our weight loss department. He has over 23 years of expertise. He is best known for the non-surgical weight loss procedure. It includes endo-bariatric procedures and bariatric surgery in Europe, America, and Asia. Without a doubt, we are as much thankful to him for his outstanding services at the Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai.
He is a general surgeon and endoscopist with remarkable training. He also has certifications in endoscopy and less invasive techniques. Prof. Dr. Kadir has served as a trainer and educator. He represents at many international conferences and training programs. He also contributes to various surgical specialties. His contributions to medical research are also impressive. He published over 130 scientific research papers. He has directed integrative obesity and tumor research.
Dr. Kadir Koray Bas has an exceptional educational background. After having received his medical degree. He has also gotten advanced training and certificates in many areas of specialization. Dr. Bas is an expert in his profession and has made major contributions to medical research and development. The following are his major education details:
- MBBS/MD from Ege University’s Faculty of Medicine in 2000.
- Specialization in General Surgery (MS) in Turkey.
- Surgical Research Fellow at Saint Louis University’s Faculty of Medicine in Missouri, USA.
- USMLE: The United States Medical Licensing Examination in Chicago, USA
- Assistant Professor of General Surgery in Cyprus and Turkey
- Laparoscopic and robotic operations were studied at the Cleveland Clinic’s Digestive Disease Institute in Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- European Board Certification in Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery in Spain
- Professor of General Surgery and Endoscopy DHA General Surgeon and Licensed Endoscopist
Dr. Kadir Koray Bas is also a member of professional organizations. He attends conferences, seminars, and workshops on a monthly basis. To stay up to date on the newest innovations in his profession. Dr. Bas is also enthusiastic about mentoring and teaching the next generation of medical professionals. The following are the records of membership:
- Member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Member of the European Board of Surgery.
- He is also a member of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Kadir Koray Bas has extensive experience working in a variety of healthcare settings. He has worked as a physician in different hospitals, clinics, and medical institutions, both in Dubai and beyond. Dr. Bas has a long history of giving compassionate care to his patients, and his clinical abilities are well known.
With a wealth of experience in extensive systems, Prof. Dr. Kadir Koray Bas has become a highly sought-after expert in the medical field. He specializes in a wide range of the following procedures,
- Surgical weight loss.
- Non-surgical weight loss treatments.
- Cancer screening and prevention.
- Surgical oncology.
Non-Surgical Weight Loss Procedures:
Prof. Dr. Kadir Koray Bas offers an array of non-surgical weight loss procedures. It helps to suit every individual’s unique needs. The following are the primary treatments:
- Allurion non-endoscopic swallowable intragastric balloon
- Endoscopic weight loss/endo-bariatric solutions:
- Swallowable intragastric balloon with endoscopic removal: Obalon
- Endoscopic intragastric balloons include Orbera, Endalis, Lexel, Heliosphere, Medsil, SPATZ-3, and others.
- Gastric Botox.
- Endoscopic Gastric Surgeries:
- Customized treatment combinations.
- Endoscopic adjustments following unsuccessful surgical or non-surgical treatments.
Surgical Weight Loss Procedure:
Prof. Dr. Kadir Koray Bas also offers endoscopic revisions after failed surgical or non-surgical procedures. The following are the invasive treatments expertise:
- Screening and diagnostics Upper and lower GI flexible endoscopies assisted by AI: gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
- Endoscopic capsule diagnosis.
- Wireless 24-hour PH monitoring of the esophagus.
- Ultrasound through the endoscope (EUS).
- Deep balloon enteroscopy and small bowel endoscopy.
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection in advanced therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopies (ESD).
- Mucosal Endoscopic Resection (EMR).
- Intermuscular Endoscopic Dissection (EID).
- Full-Thickness Resection Endoluminal Surgery (EFTR).
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG).
- Gastro-Jejunostomy, and Gastrointestinal Stenting and Dilatation (PEG-J).
Minimally Invasive Procedure:
Prof. Dr. Kadir Koray Bas offers various minimally invasive procedures. The following are the main ones:
- Laparoscopic surgeries are for minimal or hidden incisions.
- Gastrointestinal flexible diagnostic and interventional endoscopies.
- Endoluminal procedures (NOTES) for less invasive surgeries.
- He also performs robotic surgeries.
Open Surgical Procedures:
For open surgical procedures, Prof. Dr. Kadir Koray Bas provides the following method:
- Onco-Plastic Breast-Conserving Surgery for benign and malignant breast diseases.
- Any surgical disease that is not amenable to minimally invasive methods.
Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgeries:
The following are the main robotic surgeries:
- Endoscopic and laparoscopic colon and rectum surgeries.
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Neck Endocrine: TOETVA and TOEPVA procedures require no incisions.
- Hidden-incision minimally invasive techniques for the adrenal and pancreatic endocrine systems.
- Groin hernia, Ventral hernia, Umbilical hernia, Lumbar hernia, and Hiatal hernia.
- Diaphragmatic hernia, Post-surgical hernia therapies.
- Haemorrhoids, Anal Fissure, Fistula, and Pilonidal Sinus Laser Treatment.
- Gallbladder, Biliary System, Liver, Pancreas, and Spleen Diseases and Treatments.
Apart from his medical practice, Prof. Dr. Kadir Koray Bas is also available for consulting services. The following are the main ones:
- He offers consultancy in surgical equipment development.
- He also assists with medical simulation and wet labs.
- AI, AR, and VR systems require consultation.
- Consultation for a Robot-Assisted Surgery System.