A Smile is the Best Accessory Person Can Wear!
Everyone wants to have healthy and bright teeth, and oral health plays a vital role. Oral health defines the person’s overall health. Having cavities, tooth infections, toothache, swollen gums, broken or cracked teeth is poor oral health. There are many advanced techniques used today to treat broken or infected teeth. Root Canal Treatment in Dubai is one of the best treatments to treat oral infections.
What is Root Canal Treatment?
A Root Canal treatment or Endodontist Therapy is a procedure of treating the cracked, broken, or infected tooth. It clears the infected pulp inside the tooth, prevents toothache, saves the patient’s natural tooth, and prevents tooth extraction.
Types of Root Canal Treatment
There are five types of Root Canal Treatments:
Non-Surgical Root Canal Treatment consists of the following types:
- Primary Root Canal Therapy
- Secondary Root Canal Therapy
Benefits of Getting Root Canal treatment
- It is a painless procedure and causes minor discomfort.
- It is economical and more efficient than a tooth extraction.
- Don’t think about losing a tooth, and This treatment does not involve tooth extraction.
- It completely removes the infected pulp to prevent the infection from spreading to the nearby teeth.
- It rejuvenates the visual appearance of the tooth.
- It prevents the jawbone from collapsing.
- It helps maintain good oral health and prevents other oral diseases.
- It is 100% safe and a commonly used procedure.
- It prevents toothache and gives permanent results.
It is essential to get the treatment by the expert and specialist of this field to get the desired results. Root Canal Specialist in Dubai treats oral diseases in the best possible way and provide exceptional results.
Why do we need Root Canal Treatment?
Though this treatment is 100% safe for people of all ages, It is essential to know who specifically needs it.
- Root Canal Treatment would be best for the person who got a cracked or broken tooth due to some wound or heredity factors.
- A person will be the best candidate for Root Canal Treatment if there is a cavity or infection inside the tooth.
- If you often feel hot and cold sensation crunching or chewing.
- You need to get Root Canal Treatment If you notice discoloration on the tooth.
- If you have expanded or enlarged gums, go for the root canal treatment.
- If you get an intense toothache, go for Root Canal Treatment as soon as possible.
- If you got bumps or pimples on the gums, you should go for the Root Canal Treatment.
- If you feel pain when you touch your tooth or a loose tooth, Visit a Dynamic Clinic in Dubai for the consultation.
Preparation Before Root Canal Treatment
It is essential to follow the guidelines by the Endodontist before getting the treatment.
- It is highly recommended to stop the alcohol consumption days before the dentist’s treatment.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco days before the treatment.
- Take a proper and nutritious diet to boost your immune system.
- Take a painkiller before the treatment begins.
- Take a meal a few hours before the treatment starts because you can not have food a few hours later.
- Freezing ice would be helpful to relieve the pain after the treatment.
Root Canal Treatment Procedure
The procedure starts from numbing the tooth using local anesthesia, so the patient remains calm and avoids discomfort. Then, the latex sheet is placed in the mouth that separates the infected tooth from the rest of the teeth. After that, an instrument is used to make a hole in the infected root. Dentists use antibacterial solutions to remove the pulp from the tooth and clean and purify the canal. After that, the process of shaping and filing the canal gets done. Lastly, the crown gets placed over the tooth for stability purposes.
Preparation After Root Canal Treatment
It is imperative to follow the post-treatment instructions to get the maximum benefits results and avoid discomfort and complications.
- Avoid taking hard foods right after the therapy.
- It is better to take soft meals in fewer amounts per the dentist’s instructions.
- It is essential to floss your teeth gently one to two times a day.
- Be gentle while brushing your teeth, and do it twice a day.
- Avoid consuming food and drinks that contain sugar.
- Take care of your oral health to prevent infections.
Cost of Root Canal Treatment in Dubai
The cost of Root Canal Treatment is generally 1500 AED. But it can not be considered as a specific cost. The cost relies on the severity of the disease, the provider’s place, and the type of personalized treatment the patient gets according to the problem.
Visit Dynamic Clinic in Dubai Today!
Cure all your Oral diseases and Correct the other oral irregularities by getting the best Root Canal Treatment in Dubai.