Treating different hair conditions has become easier in this world today. There are several treatments by which you can restore hair growth on the scalp. Platelet-rich-plasma is an effective and non-harmful way to stimulate the production of healthy hair follicles. This hair loss treatment directs platelet-rich-plasma to the scalp, triggering hair growth successfully. It is a three-step medical treatment and requires a high level of practitioner’s expertise. PRP Shots are injected at different locations to produce amazing and natural-looking outcomes. The treatment is a wonderful hair growth stimulate as it works for everyone (even for people with severe hair loss condition) out there.
What Happens During PRP Session?
PRP is a proven way to combat hair loss issues. It stimulates the production of hair follicles to enhance the overall appearance of the head. It provides people with a more youthful, and beautiful look. However, hair loss treatments should only be performed by board-certified plastic surgeons. This is needed to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the treatment. For more information about this option, get in touch with our team.
What You Should Know About PRP for Hair Loss requires three to four sessions to provide the desired outcome. However, a few maintenance sessions are also needed. It increases blood supply to the roots, improving the texture of hair shafts. Practitioners have been using this technique since 1980s. The good thing is that it delivers incredible outcome to most patients.
How Is PRP Done?
In this three-step process, the patient’s own blood is drawn and placed in the centrifuge to separate the blood components. The concentrated platelets are injected at different locations of the scalp to deliver increased hair growth. Each PRP session takes about 30 minutes to complete and please also note that local anesthetic will be administered to your scalp to avoid pain and discomfort.
A local anesthetic could have some negative reactions, to avoid them seek advice from your practitioner.
How Long Do The Results Of PRP Last?
The best thing about PRP for Hair Loss Dubai & Abu Dhabi is that males and females of all ages can enjoy its comforts. The results are unquestionable and promising in most cases. However, to maintain hair growth outcomes for a longer period, you would need to get multiple PRP sessions.
- One of the major drawbacks is multiple sessions of PRP treatment. You have to pay for the treatment every time you attend the session because each session is charged individually.
- The results of PRP treatment are also not permanent. After 3-4 years, they disappear
- You might need several touch-up injections to sustain the effects for a longer period
- Results are not instant, in most cases, patients have to wait at least six months to get the desired outcome
- Recovery for most PRP clients is 7-10 days because the injections cause swelling, bruising and pain over the entire scalp
While PRP can treat various medical and cosmetic issues, a little preparation will be necessary for it. It is important that you follow all the instructions given below to obtain the best outcome
- You need to wash your hair properly eight hours prior to the treatment
- Do not take any anti-swelling medication one week before the procedure
- You have to avoid undergoing other hair loss treatments for a month after getting PRP injections
- Keep the problem site clean and dry to prevent infection
- Patients may experience swelling, pain or bruising in the scalp for four to eight days, they can use ice bags to reduce this inflammation
- It is a good idea to avoid driving for at least 24 hours after getting the treatment
To get more information about PRP preparation, you can book a free appointment with our experts
Expect When Recovering From PRP Injections?
During most recoveries of What You Should Know About PRP for Hair Loss, patients are allowed to resume normal activities within a week. You can shower or condition your hair normally just a few hours after the treatment. However, the treatment does have some potential complications, some of them are,
- Pain at the injection site
In case you face any other complication, you should consult your service provider. He will instruct you and teach you various methods to control the situation.
Cost of PRP for Hair Loss in Dubai?
The cost of this treatment is between AED 900 to AED 1500 in Dubai & Sharjah. It varies depending on the number of PRP sessions, the geographical location of the clinic, the expertise of the practitioner, and the condition of your hair loss.
Why Choose us?
As a medical and aesthetic service provider, we know that what patients expect from any practitioner. Our experienced and trained team provides the best services to clients at affordable rates. With over 10 years in the Hair Transplant field, we ensure that the treatment will be done swiftly, without any complication. Our mission is to satisfy the aesthetic and medical desires of our clients by utilizing various advanced technologies.
Book an Appointment:
Have more questions? Schedule your appointment with one of our expert practitioners. Just fill in the form or simply call our expert on the phone number provided on the website.