Have you ever imagined how our favourite Bollywood and Hollywood celebrities have no wrinkles and fine lines on their faces? They look forever young, even though we have grown up from children to adults and then grown-up men and women, but they have groomed themselves to a level that we look older than them. Their secret of anti-ageing therapy is no longer a secret anymore. For many years it’s been out on the market as Botox injections for wrinkles in Dubai!
You might think: What layer of skin is botox injected for wrinkles? Let’s dig into this incredible therapy’s details.
What is Botox Therapy?
Botox is a brand for a medication or a drug called botulinum toxin. It’s a name that dramatically erases the appearance of wrinkles and creased lines and has been used to treat these visible ageing signs for years and make a person look younger again.
- What is Botox Therapy?
- What Layer of Skin is Botox Injected For Wrinkles?
- How Does a Person Qualify For Botox?
- How Does Botox Work?
- The Procedure for Eliminating Wrinkles Through Botox:
- The Botox After Care:
- How Long Do the Botox Results Last?
- Are There Any Side Effects With Botox?
- Is There Anyone Who Can't Be the Botox Candidate?
- Botox Cost:
What Layer of Skin is Botox Injected For Wrinkles?
Botox injections are generally injected in the middle skin layer called the dermis. It is the thickest skin layer of the three. More skin layers in the middle skin layer(dermis) include the papillary dermis, subcutaneous layer, and reticular dermis. One of these layers is preferred for injecting a botulinum toxin.
How Does a Person Qualify For Botox?
- Moderate to severe wrinkles and deep creased fine lines.
- Crow’s Feet.
- Good general health.
- Wrinkles on the Face and Neck.
- A person who believes that nothing can stop ageing, but its signs can be wiped off temporarily.
How Does Botox Work?
Botulinum toxin drug is based on jamming the signals from nerves to facial muscles. This results in a diminished bond and the contraction between the muscles, which forms wrinkles. The damaged muscles can’t contract and get relaxed and paralyzed temporarily.
The Procedure for Eliminating Wrinkles Through Botox:
It’s an outpatient process with no anesthesia and can be quickly performed within 10 minutes. The dermatologist cleans the wrinkled area with a swap to remove makeup or something else. Then a specific amount is injected to paralyze the muscles temporarily. And that’s it!
The Botox After Care:
The person will be enjoying the full botox results with wrinkle-free skin within almost two weeks after the therapy. But in between these two weeks, you must be careful in the following aspects:
- Stop alcohol consumption starting from a week prior to the treatment and after that until your practitioner says to consume it.
- Cut the usage of anti-inflammatory medicines and aspirin two weeks before the therapy.
- Do not rub the injected area for almost a day after treatment.
How Long Do the Botox Results Last?
The results have no permanency, but they can last easily from three to six months. As the ageing process cannot be stopped, as life continues, we continue to experience it forever, and when the muscles return to their previous condition, the effects start to fade.
Are There Any Side Effects With Botox?
Botox does have side effects like other anti-ageing cosmetic therapies, but these are not to worry about as these after-effects are temporary.
Is There Anyone Who Can’t Be the Botox Candidate?
While this anti-ageing treatment is safe for everyone, most people might not be the ones to get botox therapy. Following are the conditions of a person who can’t be the right person for the botox.
- Thicker skin consistency and Poor Health Conditions.
- Muscles’ weakness in the wrinkled area.
- Sensitive Skin Types and Neurological disease.
- Pregnant Woman or a mother breastfeeding a baby.
- If the person has an allergic reaction to cow’s milk protein.
You would be stunned by the price of this forever young secret, and fantastic reverse ageing treatment, Botox in Dubai is so affordable that even a common man can have a wrinkle-free face. You won’t have to pay thousands of AEDs, but just a couple hundreds are enough.
|Around Eyes+Forehead+Between Eyebrows
Yes, The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic has this Facility!
There are many significant reasons Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic has made Dubai on the Top for the best cosmetic therapies globally.
From celebrities to the common man, We proudly say that we are everyone’s favourite and preferred. One of the best anti-ageing therapies, Botox injections for wrinkles in Dubai, is here to erase those fine lines and wrinkles on your beautiful face and give you a youthful appearance again.