Botox injections are used in blocking the nerve impulses that causes your muscles to contract or shrink and lead to frown lines and forehead wrinkles. These should not be confused with dermal or injectable fillers as they work in a totally different way.
How Botox Injections are Useful for you?
Botox Injections in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is effective in treating several conditions, these include following:
- Hyperhidrosis or Underarm Sweating
- Lines and Wrinkles
- Chronic migraines
- Blepharospasm or abnormal eye blinking
- Lower back pain
Botox injections are considered to treat certain muscular disorders but it is also used cosmetically for removing wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles. Botox is a FDA approved cosmetic treatment which works wonder on both genders, men and women of age18 to 65.
What are the Goals of Botox Injections?
Following are the aims of Botox Injections in Dubai:
- It will help you in reducing the look of your wrinkles and creases, especially your frown and forehead lines.
- It will help you in treating your certain medical disorders like; chronic migraines, lower back pain, excessive sweating and Blepharospasm or abnormal blinking of eyelids.
Some of our Best Botox Injections Results are:
How much does the Botox Injections Cost?
Following are the factors on which, the cost of Botox Injections in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is dependent:
- Your skin problem.
- The location of the clinic.
- The expertise of the physician.
Who are the Right Candidates for Botox Injections?
Following are the right candidates for Botox Injections in Dubai:
- If you have noticeable and prominent wrinkles on your face.
- If you are suffering from any certain medical condition caused by the underlying muscle movement.
- If you are overall healthy.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Botox Injections.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Guidelines of Botox Injections?
Before undergoing the Botox Injections in Dubai, the physician will recommend you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to make required alterations to your medicines, as per the instructions of the physician.
- You will have to stop taking the sleeping pills, muscle relaxants or allergy pills before getting the Botox Injections procedure.
- You will have to avoid taking all kinds of blood thinner medicines to avoid swelling and bruising.
- You will also have to avoid using vitamins and herbal supplements, before getting the Botox Injections.
What are the Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Botox Injections?
Following are the post-operative care guidelines of Botox Injections in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- You will have to avoid touching, scratching or rubbing your treated area after undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to stop taking painkillers or blood thinning medications, at least 1 week before considering the treatment.
- You will also have to keep an ice pack at home, to get some relieve from the pain and discomfort.
- You will have to avoid excessive, direct and prolonged exposure of the sun, at least for 2 to 3 weeks before and after undergoing the treatment.
How the Procedure of Botox Injections is performed?
Following are the procedural steps involved in the Botox Injections in Dubai:
- First of all, the physician will apply the numbing cream on your treatment required area to prevent pain and to make the procedure comfortable.
- Then he will ask you to contract your treatment required area muscles in order to determine the appropriate sites for injecting Botox injections.
- The physician will administer small quantities of the Botox to your treatment required area on appropriate sites, with the help of an extremely small needles.
How many Benefits of Botox Injections are there?
Following are the various benefits of Botox Injections in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah:
- Botox treatment is completely a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure, as it doesn’t involve any kind of surgical steps such as; cuts, stitches and incisions.
- Botox injections will help you in permanently treating your Hyperhidrosis or Extreme underarm sweating problem.
- It will help you in permanently treating your Irritable Eye Twitch, Blepharospasm or abnormal blinking of eyelids.
- Botox injections will help you in reducing your Migraine Pain.
- It does not require downtime and you will be allowed to return to your daily activities soon after undergoing the Botox Injections treatment.
- Botox injections are totally safe and doesn’t cause any kind of post-procedural side effects.
- The procedure of Botox injections will require less than an hour, as it’s a lunch hour treatment.
If you want to get best Botox injections at a reasonable price without suffering from botched or post-procedural side effects, then you can consult the Dynamic Cosmetic Injectable Clinic to consider Botox Injections in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.