A lot of people think that veneers are only placed for hiding the spaces, whiten up the teeth instantly etc. however little do they know that they are not only bound to provide aesthetic treatments but they are also used as a treatment of choice related to dental problems especially fracture of the tooth. Previously the conventional method for the restoration of broken teeth was the composite filling however, veneers are a more improved and effective technique. The only thing one needs to follow is the care and people should hold the type of diet and beverages they intake. If you want to know about Veneers for chipped teeth then stay tuned because this guide will elaborate and clear all the queries related to veneers and their use.
What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are a plastic like coating or a layer that are placed over the surface of the teeth ensuring the culprit tooth as well as a neighboring tooth are covered. There are multiple types of dental veneers and they have a slightly complex technique however their results are extremely effective and beneficial. The reason why dentists prescribe dental veneers for chipped teeth is because they can hide the imperfections and also restore the functional integrity.
What Are The Types Of Dental Veneers?
- Composite Veneers.
- E-max dental Veneers.
- Porcelain dental veneers.
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers have a multiple uses the following are the most highlighted ones:
- To hide spaces in between the teeth.
- To conceal imperfections and pitting on the teeth surfaces.
- Can be used as a preventive coating over surface of the teeth.
- Can be placed over the teeth for instant whitening add a different shine, luster and gloss to the teeth placed over undersized tooth.
- Can cover up broken or fractured teeth.
Veneers For Broken Teeth:
As mentioned above, Veneers for broken teeth in Dubai are the best treatment and they have the tendency to restore the natural closeness of the tooth structure.
The reason why dentists normally prescribed veneers for broken teeth is because they are less time consuming and normally the treatment is pain free unlike other dental treatments.
Under normal situations veneers are directly placed onto the affected tooth surfaces. However in case of broken or chipped teeth, the tooth is first restored with composite to maintain core buildup and add strength to the tooth structure so that it can keep the veneers intact. You can see down below for Veneers Dubai price.
Process of Getting Veneers Treatment:
The treatment is slightly complex and here is how the treatment is performed:
- At first the dentist will examine your oral cavity and will look for the tooth that is to be treated. The dentist will then investigate how badly the tooth is fractured and whether it involved the pulp or not.
- If the pulp is involved then the dentist will perform a root canal treatment followed by a core buildup filling it with composite filling material.
- Over the composite surface the impression material is then taken to record the size and dimensions of the tooth that is restored and it is then sent into the lab for the formation and fabrication of veneer.
- The veneers are then placed directly onto the surface of the teeth ensuring that they cover each and every aspect end angle of the tooth.
- A curing light is used to cure the veneers so that they bond completely with the teeth.
How Much Do Veneers Cost In Dubai?
The cost depends on the type of veneers.On average veneers roughly cost around 999 AED (per tooth min 6 teeth). For more accurate and precise cost you can visit our clinic for dental checkup, the dentist will decide the cost based on the condition and complexity of the treatment.
The Final Verdict!
Veneers become prohibited in cases where the chipped tooth becomes mobile or is extensively moving. It only validates when only a piece or a fragment has been dislodged. If you experience pain then it is important to report to the dentist as there is increased risk of infection. You can call on our number for appointment of Veneer for Broken Teeth in Dubai.