Don’t let your dental imperfections hold you back from your best smile!
E-max veneers are thin-layered, custom-made shells used to improve the appearance and quality of the smile. These are, in fact, the fastest and easiest ways to fix crooked teeth. Keep reading to learn more;
In general, E-max veneers are created by strong porcelain and are mainly used to restore broken, discolored, misshapen, or chipped teeth. They create a perfectly symmetrical smile and help you achieve your dream set of teeth.
The good news: E-max veneers are stain-proof, preventing future teeth discoloration.
There are several different reasons to consider veneers when it comes to having your damaged teeth fixed. Here are some of the many benefits that E-max Veneers in Dubai & Abu Dhabi offer;
- E-max veneers are comparatively durable and have more stabilizing effects
- Results in more even smile
- Repairs the chipped or broken teeth, offering a perfectly aligned set of teeth
- Compared to alternatives, e-max veneers last the longest
Are you a Candidate for Veneers?
A good candidate for E-max veneers usually suffers from one of the three dental issues;
- Teeth discoloration
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Misspaced teeth
Before your treatment, the provider will ask you detailed questions about your oral health and evaluate your tooth structure, facial features and bite. Next, CAD/ CAM will be used to allow digital impression taking. Digital smile design gives you a chance to see what you can expect when the veneers are fitted.
Next, the provider will apply an acidic gel that liquefies minerals on the surface of each tooth so that there is an uneven exterior for the veneer to fuse successfully. Once the E-max veneers are set, they will be attached to your teeth in seconds.
E-Max Veneers Before and After:
Here you see the Best Results of E-Max Veneers at Enfield Royal Clinic Dubai:
What you do Before E-Max Veneers Really Matter:
Veneers are one of the most amazing cosmetic dental procedures as they can completely transform the appearance of the smile. In just 2-3 appointments, you are left with straight, white, and perfectly aligned teeth.
Ready to take your first step towards an amazing dental treatment? Congratulations! You are definitely going to get a better smile – and oral health. Anyhow, before you get veneers, you need to prepare your teeth first. Here are the top 5 pre-operative hacks for impressive results:
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Use alcohol-free mouthwash for rinsing
- Following the dentist-recommended regimen of oral health is the key
- E-max veneers can last up to 12-15 years, provided that you care for them properly
- Make sure you don’t have gum disease, tooth decay, or any other problems
Expect after Getting E-max Veneers:
Getting veneers can be a stressful experience for some people. Knowing what is going to happen next and how to handle it is an excellent way to tackle some of that anxiety.
You will experience some cold and hot sensitivity in the first 48 hours. Also, your gums will be sore for a few days. Give your teeth some time to heal and repair.
If you had gone through E-max Veneers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, there are plenty of simple ways to ensure a speedy recovery.
- Right after the treatment, don’t do anything that requires concentration e.g. driving, etc.
- Don’t perform strenuous activities that might cause bleeding
- Use ice on your jaws for the first 24 hours
- Attend all of your follow-up appointments to make sure you are healing well
- Look for infection and pain that lasts more than 48 hours
Cost E-Max Veneers:
E-Max veneers cost more than Lumineer veneers but the price is worth it as they give much more natural results. In general, the cost of E-Max veneers in Dubai can start from AED 1700 for one tooth.
The top 2 alternatives to E-max veneers are:
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bonding
Book an Appointment
To find out more about our dental procedures, including E-max veneers and Lumineer veneers, you may want to reach us through our website or phone at +971588230420.