In the present times, the majority of people follow the artists and actors that show up on the screens with wide smiles. They make their smile flawless because they know it is the center of attraction. Due to this reason, people are obsessing over their smiles. There is very little frequency among the people who have perfect teeth and smiles. The majority of them have cracks, gaps, discoloration, and chips in their teeth. But now there is a simple and non-invasive treatment for these deformities which is Dental veneers. They help to shape the teeth perfectly. But little do people know about What is the Lifespan of Dental Veneers in Dubai.
What are Dental Veneers in Dubai?
Dental Veneers are a temporary but long-lasting treatment for imperfect teeth. They help to conceal the gaps, cracks, and discoloration of teeth. Furthermore, they have the capability of converting your hesitated smile to the Hollywood smile in just two visits. This procedure does not need any recovery time.
Dental Veneers in Dubai vs. Dental Crown:
Dental veneers are helpful in improving the appearance of the tooth. It applies only to the outer surface of the tooth which helps in protection against any sort of damage. Furthermore, it puts the cracks and gaps out of sight. And does not provide structural support to the tooth.
On the other hand, a dental crown is a full-coverage process. It covers the tooth from the back and front. Dentists mostly use this procedure for back molars. Because they can withstand the hard forces on teeth. Moreover, it provides structural support to the tooth and helps in protecting and restoring the broken tooth.
Dental Veneer in Dubai is a non-intrusive procedure that does not require any kind of recovery time. They only help to treat the deformities of the front tooth by hiding them. It incases these gaps and cracks in the tooth and provides them with the perfect shape and alignment. The dentist performs this procedure in their office under their supervision. It has the following steps.
- The dentist will first call you for the consultation.
- During the consultation, he will examine your teeth and prepare them for the veneers by filling them down.
- He will take the measurement of your tooth and inner jaw. And send the size to the laboratory to initiate the making of your dental veneers.
- During the making of your veneers, your dentist will apply the temporary veneers to your tooth.
- Once the laboratory sends the veneers to the dentist, he will then apply the permanent veneers.
- Sticks the permanent veneers with the special adhesive material to make them fix in place.
- He will give his best to provide you with a confident and more natural smile.
This method is a very delicate procedure that requires the proper attention of the client after completion. Certainly, it is a procedure that causes no side effects but it does not mean it requires no aftercare. Aftercare measures are necessary to follow to make these veneers long-lasting and look more natural.
- Follow your daily oral hygiene routine.
- Clean your teeth two times a day.
- Avoid eating hard things like uncooked popcorn and chips.
- Do not apply any kind of force on the teeth as they can lose the veneers.
- Use the whitening product according to the recommendation of the dentist.
- Follow your dentist regularly.
Benefits of Dental Veneers in Dubai:
Since there are almost thousands of cosmetic treatments for your skin and outer appearance. Similarly, dentists are also coming up with cosmetic treatments for the tooth to purvey their patients with a beautiful smile without any surgery or invasions. Dental veneers are one of those cosmetic procedures that help to conceal the flaws of the tooth. There are several benefits of this procedure which are as follows.
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- Is long-lasting and authentic.
- Enhance the appearance of the tooth.
- Make you smile widely.
- Helps to hide the cracks, gaps, and discoloration of the tooth.
- Does not cause pain.
The Life Span of Dental Veneers:
Porcelain Veneers in Dubai are the most frequently available for this procedure. These veneers compose of porcelain material that provides a natural and appealing look. They are more durable and reliable. However, their exact life span is about 10 to 12 years. But they can last longer if you take care of your oral hygiene and follow the aftercare measures adequately. In addition, the life span of these veneers highly depends on the quality of the clinic you opt for and the material of the veneers.
Book a Consultation!
Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai has professional dentists that perform their work in a very executive manner. If you are facing a problem smiling due to the flaws of your teeth. Then do not wait and fill out the consultation form now. Book an appointment and communicate with our dentist to get your perfect Hollywood smile.