What are Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are the most common skin condition that can be formed anywhere in the body but are mostly found in the legs. They appear to be large and twisted close to the superficial skin layers.
They formed due to the extra pressure on the legs when a person stands or walks for a more extended period. Generally, people think that the varicose veins are the same as spider veins, not actually that, but they(spider veins) are said to be a smaller version of them.
Varicose and spider veins cause no medical concerns for many people, but sometimes they irritate and cause discomfort and can be a cosmetic concern too. For cosmetic appearance improvement, there are several varicose veins treatments available in dubai.
Common Signs and Symptoms
Signs of Varicose Veins
There are the following signs of varicose veins so you can identify them quickly:
- Appears to be Blue and dark purple
- Swelled, Expanded and twisted in shape like a rope.
Symptoms of Varicose Veins
When you start feeling the unusual pain and behaviour in the legs, they might be an indication of something that needs to be treated medically. Below are the symptoms of varicose veins:
- Swollen Lower Legs
- Muscle Cramping
- Heavy feeling in legs with aching
- Increased pain when standing or sitting for a long time.
- Change in skin colour around the veins
- Itching around veins
Causes of Varicose Veins
One of the most common causes of varicose veins is ageing. This is how an increasing age affects the body:
- -When the vein’s valves begin to weaken, the varicose veins form. This happens when a person starts getting older.
- Obesity is another primary reason for getting varicose veins as the legs are forced to carry the excess body weight.
- Pregnancy too causes varicose veins sometimes; the growing baby in the womb needs more space, increasing pressure.
- Genetics- If someone in the family has these, you are at the risk of getting these.
Laser treatment option
Varicose veins can be efficiently treated with Endovenous laser therapy. The vascular surgeon uses a laser ablation technique and passes a laser fibre via a catheter in the twisted vein. The recovery period is shorter, and it is less painful.
Radiofrequency for spider veins treatment in Dubai is a widespread and minimally invasive veins correction therapy.
Radiofrequency energy is performed on an outpatient basis, and Unlike laser energy treatment, the radiofrequency technique uses rf energy to heat up and then destroy the wall inside the veins. It is an FDA-approved, 100% safe treatment that efficiently works in removing enlarged veins.
Keyword: varicose or radiofrequency for spider veins treatment in Dubai
Sclerotherapy is used for varicose and spider veins treatment effectively and safely. It’s an injectable therapy based on efficiently correcting twisted and enlarged veins. The vascular surgeon injects a unique solution directly into the vein, causing it to scar, resulting in a blood supplication to healthier veins than those twisted ones.