Liposuction is the world’s number#1 body sculpting treatment. With the help of this treatment, people get rid of unwanted body fat and obtain a well-contoured appearance. If performed successfully, it also tightens the underlying sagging supportive tissues. Common areas where individuals usually get liposuction include the abdomen, love handles, neck, thighs, and arms. However, the procedure is also safe and suitable for those who have fat deposits in their armpits. Talk to an expert dermatologist to find out if it is the right time to get the treatment or not.
Facts About the Results:
After getting Underarm liposuction Dubai & Abu Dhabi you will see a big improvement in the appearance of your armpits. But please note that the results are not instant. They usually don’t appear until all the swelling subsides so be patient to see them.
For optimal underarm liposuction results, you should keep in mind every tip of your surgeon.
Who is the Candidate?
If you have excess fat under your armpits and looking for its treatment, Liposuction in Dubai is a good option for you. You are a good candidate if,
- You have realistic expectations from the surgery.
- Your body weight is not too far from ideal weight.
- Besides fat reduction, you also want to improve the skin tone and texture.
- You are physically and mentally fine.
- You want to achieve the desired body proportions.
Underarm liposuction in Dubai brings a lot of benefits to the sufferers. Some of them are:
- Removes that fat deposits from the body that are hard to eliminate through diet and exercise.
- It is highly efficient in bringing balance to the body.
- The treatment is approved by Food and drug administration therefore completely safe to get.
- Recovery is not complex, so very few aftercare instructions are suggested to the patient.
- Results are extremely impressive, the patient notices a big enhancement in the body shape.
- Low risk of major side-effects.
- No downtime, a patient can return home on the day of treatment.
Because traditional liposuction is highly invasive, you have to effectively prepare for it. Common pre-procedural instructions of underarm liposuction are,
- Quit smoking for at least a month before your treatment
- Alcohol can cause a lot of adverse effects on wound healing so please avoid it
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medication 48 hours prior to your treatment
- Follow a healthy diet plan to allow quick and fast recovering
- Wear loose clothing at the appointment day
- Arrange for someone who can drive you home after your Underarm liposuction
- Come to the clinic without wearing any makeup on your skin
Underarm liposuction in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is an effective fat-removal treatment. It is performed either under local anesthesia or general anesthesia depending upon the severity of the problem. The whole procedure takes about 60 to 120 minutes to complete. In the treatment, a small incision is created in the area being treated to insert a thin plastic tube through it. The tube is then moved back and forth to dissolve the stubborn fat pockets lying in the armpits. After that, the liquefied fat is extracted out with the help of a powerful vacuum device attached to the tube. In the end, the treated area is cleaned to minimize the risk of infection and other complications.
Important aftercare instructions for underarm Laser liposuction in Dubai are,
- Do not apply deodorant, moisturizer or any topical cream on your armpits for at least a week after your treatment
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for about two months after having the treatment
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen or herbal supplements after your treatment as they make the recovery difficult
- Avoid tasks that involve lifting heavy weights as they can result in high blood pressure and increased inflammation
If general anesthesia was used in your treatment, you would have to take days off from your work to recover from the surgery. And during the recovery phase, you will not be able to drive, work, and exercise and the treated area will be swollen for some days, but it will subside on its own.
Underarm Liposuction Cost:
The cost of treatment is not fixed, it varies depending upon the extent of the treatment area, the severity of the condition, amount of extra fat, geographical location of the clinic, expected outcomes, and expertise of the medical practitioner. To know the exact cost book a free appointment with one of our expert cosmetic surgeons.
Book an Appointment:
For more information about Underarm Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah, please visit us. We will try to fulfill all your queries regarding the treatment.