It’s no mystery that daily exercise and a healthy diet can enhance your health and well-being. People wish for a beautiful appearance and a couture body. But, some places are harder to shape. Especially the area under the chin known as the “double chin.” The thick layer under the chin is also known as submental fat. These fat patches can be difficult to remove. Because When getting rid of Stubborn Fat. There are many solutions. Luckily, the world of current technology invents effective solutions to this “double” dilemma! Liposuction and Kybella are two popular treatments. These treatments help remove fat from specific parts of the body. But you must be curious about kybella vs. Liposuction in Dubai. They differ based on how they function, and the type of results they provide. And also the healing period of both procedures. Continue reading to find out!
What is Kybella?
It is an FDA-approved injectable procedure for removing fat behind the chin. Deoxycholic acid is a natural molecule. That ingredient aids in fat breakdown and absorption. It is the active ingredient in injectables. For better results, applicants need to get a series of injectables. The best thing about this treatment is that the procedure is non-invasive.
The Benefits of Kybella:
The following are the key advantages of the Kybella Treatment:
- Kybella is a non-invasive treatment that does not need incisions or anaesthesia.
- The healing period is short, and most patients can resume activities after treatment.
- The damaged fat cells will not regenerate and also show long-term results.
- It targets particular parts of the body.
- It is an excellent choice for little pockets of fat.
The disadvantages of Kybella:
Every cosmetic treatment has many advantages, but only a few disadvantages. The following are examples:
- The applicants need many sessions to get the outcomes they desire.
- While the recovery period is brief, patients may experience oedema and bruises.
- Kybella works well for little pockets of fat rather than broader areas.
- The treatment can be expensive because it needs many seasons.
The Cost of Kybella Treatment In Dubai is reasonable. It ranges from AED 499 to AED 999.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a medical treatment that helps to remove fat from different parts of the body. The treatment involves creating small incisions in the skin. And then suctioning out the fat with a cannula. Liposuction is a procedure that helps to remove fat from the belly, thighs, arms, back, and other places.
Advantages of Liposuction:
The procedure is very effective at removing stubborn fat from the body. The following are the key benefits of liposuction:
- Patients can see the results of liposuction after the operation.
- Liposuction is versatile since it may be done on a range of body parts.
- It works on the belly, thighs, and arms.
- Liposuction, like Kybella, gives long-term results.
- Liposuction can remove more fat than Kybella because it works on large fat patches.
The Cons of Liposuction:
The treatment is safe, but it has some drawbacks. The following are the disadvantages of the procedure:
- It is an invasive technique that carries the same dangers as any other surgery.
- Applicants may experience bleeding, infection, and anaesthetic complications.
- The healing period is long after the procedure.
- The procedure can be expensive because it targets extensive areas.
The Cost of liposuction in Dubai is inexpensive. It ranges from AED 399 to AED 8999.
Comparison of the Outcomes of Both Procedures:
Both Kybella and liposuction provide significant fat-removal effects. The results of Kybella take longer to manifest. It can take several weeks to several months after treatment to see the last results. These injectables need a series of treatments for the best effects. But liposuction produces fast and long-lasting results. Also, the patients can experience a huge reduction in fat within one session.
Comparison of Recovery:
Kybella is a non-surgical fat-melting treatment, and recovery time is low. Most patients can resume their normal activities shortly after therapy. Liposuction recovery time is longer. Also, patients may need to miss work or other activities to relax and recover. And the full benefits may take several weeks to manifest.
Which Treatment is Better for Removing a Double Chin?
Kybella is a treatment for Double Chin Reduction. Because it was developed to target and reduce fat under the chin. Liposuction is a more intrusive operation that may not be appropriate for all people. This treatment is not effective for larger areas, including the belly, arm, and so on.
Which Procedure is More Effective?
Liposuction is a more adaptable procedure for body sculpting. Because it can remove fat from different places of the body. But Kybella can only be used under the chin, thus, it is not an excellent therapy for body contouring. It is recommended to consult with an expert for the selection of the treatment.
Which Procedure Is the Least Invasive?
As we know, Kybella is a non-invasive, injectable treatment. That’s why it is less intrusive than liposuction. Kybella treatment is painless, and no anaesthetic or sedation is necessary. Liposuction needs general anaesthesia, which is risky for some people. Some people are allergic to these kinds of drugs.
Why Choose Us?
The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai is a reliable fat-loss centre. They have experienced doctors for the treatment. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.