Breast cancer is the most common and significant health problem. Because it impacts women worldwide. Every year, a large number of women are affected by this devastating condition. The value of early discovery in improving treatment outcomes. Mammography is a long-established and effective screening technology. It is critical to detect breast cancer in its early stages. It will help treatment options be most favorable. But the applicant must get early identification. Screening For Breast Cancer With Mammography in Dubai. It is the most advanced screening method. It provides an early diagnosis of cancer before it forms a lump. The procedure helps to develop the best treatment.
What is Breast Cancer?
It is a form of cancer that begins in the breast cells. It appears as a lump or tumor in the breast tissue. It can affect all gender. But it affects women more frequently. Breast cancer can be caused by genetic causes or hormone imbalances. And also lifestyle decisions.
Screening for Breast Cancer:
The purpose of screening is to detect cancer. Before any symptoms or indications arise. Scientists are evaluating and continuing to develop tests. The overarching goals of Breast Cancer Screening are as follows:
- It helps detect cancer at an early stage.
- Reduce the number of cancer fatalities and also overcome cancer deaths.
- Identify individuals who, due to genetic anomalies or illnesses.
- It also helps prevent future issues.
- It controls it in the early stages.
The Value of Early Detection:
Early identification of breast cancer enhances the odds of successful therapy. It is smaller and has not spread to other parts of the body. The procedure also makes it easier to treat and control. Mammography Screening enables the diagnosis of problems before symptoms appear.
What is Mammography?
X-ray imaging is used in mammography screening. It helps to detect breast cancer before it forms a lump. The procedure helps develop early treatment. Some women will be diagnosed with cancer as a result of screening. Even if their disease would not have caused them to become ill or die. But advanced medicines and increased breast cancer awareness are major factors. It helps lower breast cancer mortality rates. As is early detection of cancer via Mammography at a treatable stage.
How Does the Procedure Work?
The cancer identification procedure helps enhance the quality of life. The procedure also helps to avoid future issues. The following steps are involved in the treatment:
- The patient undresses up to her waist.
- The applicants will also stand in front of the mammography equipment.
- The specialist places one breast on the platform.
- They also adjust the platform’s height to match the patient’s.
- The specialist helps the patient move her head, arms, and torso.
- The breast will be pressed against the platform by a translucent plastic plate.
- The sustained pressure stretches the breast tissue for a short time.
- Although the pressure is not dangerous.
- The patient may experience discomfort on occasion.
- Applicants must inform their doctor if the pain is unbearable.
- The breast must be compressed to allow the X-rays to reach the breast tissue.
- The compression stabilizes the breast, reducing motion blur.
- The expert will insert the radiation into the target area.
- The patient will be asked to remain calm and hold his or her breath.
Where Can You Get this Treatment?
Mammography for Breast Cancer Screening is a revolutionary technique. That is revolutionizing the world. The procedure is very effective for early diagnosis. As a result, it is not available throughout Dubai. This developing technology is available in only a few clinics. But it demands specialists and doctors to operate. The Dynamic Aesthetic Gynaecology Clinic in Dubai is the best place. We have experienced experts who specialize in this surgery. Our experts have firsthand knowledge of how to administer this medicine. The proficiency of the procedure depends on the compatibility of the equipment. We have advanced tools for the procedure.
The Cost of Breast Cancer Screening with Mammography in Dubai is inexpensive. It ranges from AED 99 to AED 599. The cost varies depending on many elements. Applicants must consult with the expert to find out the cost of the procedure. The following are the cost-influencing factors of the treatment:
- The expertise of the expert can change the cost of the treatment.
- The location and reputation of the clinic play a role in the expenses.
- The severity and stage of the issue are key factors.
- The need for the procedure also changes the expense of the treatment.
Is the Procedure Painful?
The procedure is painless and comfortable. Although the procedure can cause little discomfort. Because it is due to breast compression.
Does the Procedure Help in Detecting all Types of Cancer?
No, the procedure is only effective for breast cancer. While mammography is quite effective. It does not identify all types of breast cancer. Especially certain types of invasive lobular carcinoma.
Why Choose Us?
Fill out the consultation details in the form below. It will help to allow the consulting department to settle your issues. And also guide you through the consultation. The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic In Dubai is the completive place for the treatment. They have experienced doctors for the procedure.