PRP has been clinically tested by trichologists and proved to encourage hair regrowth.
Baldness has a heavy toll on self-esteem and self-image. You may want fuller and thicker hair to stand out from the rest and live with confidence.
PRP is a great way to combat hair thinning and enhance the hair you already have. It is a minimally invasive, safe, and FDA-cleared treatment for Alopecia, receding hairline, female baldness, etc. Both men and women can get PRP. However, it is essential to note that PRP may not be suitable for those who have medical conditions, blood disorders, active infections, or allergies.
What to Expect:
- PRP is a treatment to improve the appearance of the scalp. During PRP – a.k.a Platelet-rich plasma – the patient’s own growth factors are injected into the scalp, restoring hair growth and boosting self-image.
- PRP is typically done in an outpatient facility and under local anesthesia – which makes you partly unconscious and unable to experience pain in the scalp.
- It is not a one-time procedure. Instead, multiple sessions are required to achieve fuller results. Generally speaking, most doctors suggest five to six PRP treatments spaced one month apart to get a notable reduction in hair loss.
- Three basic steps involved in PRP are:
- Blood extraction
- Centrifuging the collected blood
- Injecting platelet-rich plasma into the scalp
PRP in Dubai:
The average PRP Cost in Dubai is anywhere between AED 699 to AED 2,999. This is almost one-fourth of the cost in Western countries.
In addition to the affordable cost, there are many other benefits of getting PRP in Dubai, including:
- Dubai has the best hair specialists
- You will get exceptional hotel accommodation comfort
- Competitive rates
- It’s possible to plan the vacation and treatment together
Factors That Can Influence PRP Cost:
Several factors affect PRP costs in Dubai. The most important ones are explained below:
The cost vary based on the doctor’s skills and experience because a person who has been doing PRP for years is fully aware of the complications. He deserves more and receives more.
The cost also varies depending on the location of the clinic. For example, PRP Cost in Dubai is higher than in small cities like Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. Of course, it is worth pointing out that more experienced dermatologists prefer working in larger cities.
Is Cheap PRP Worth It?
There can be several reasons behind Low-cost PRP. Doctors who have just started practicing may offer PRP at a meager cost in hospitals to gain experience. But the point is that choosing such practitioners is definitely not right. They don’t have the ability to cope with the challenges occurring during the treatment. Overall, getting your PRP done by inexperienced practitioners can be a high risk.
Dr. Sannia Awais: The Most Trusted Hair Specialist!
Dr. Sannia has been credited for doing more than 1,200 PRP Treatments in her five years of experience. She listens to the patient patiently and designs a plan as per their goals, expectations, and requirements. She works hard to give patients the excellent care and attention they deserve. Her dedication can be found in her before and after results and patients’ feedback. I’m not saying she is perfect, but she is definitely better than others.
Please fill out our short consultation form or call us at +971588230420 to schedule a consultation.