Extra fat deposition,cellulite, loose skin are some of the common problems women encounter because of hormonal changes and a lot more their body suffers. Neither gym, exercises nor any other treatment can instantly shed off their fat. There is just one treatment called laser liposuction that can cut down the cellulite or fat instantly without having the need to go for any surgical intervention. Laser liposuction In Dubai is one of the safest methods for getting rid of the extra fat of the body.
What Is Laser Liposuction?
Laser liposuction or laser Lipolysis is a kind of treatment which causes the breakdown of fat cells by sucking them out. Unlike surgical procedure laser liposuction does not require the need of complete sedation or general anesthesia. On the other hand This fat breakdown treatment does not require any incision, suturing or extended periods of recovery phase.
Laser liposuction can be done by the emission of laser light. The light that is emitted is responsible for removing the fat cells permanently. The treatment is very less painful as compared to that of the surgical one and also it is less time consuming. Moreover, it has a very low grade of complexity unlike surgical lipolysis treatment.
- What Is Laser Liposuction?
- What Are The Causes Of Fat Deposition And Women?
- How Is Laser Liposuction Done?
- How Does Laser Liposuction For Women Work?
- How Often Do Women Need To Get A Laser Liposuction Treatment Done?
- What Are The Areas That Are Targeted For Laser Liposuction?
- What Is The Cost Of Laser Liposuction In Dubai?
- What Are The Benefits Of Laser Liposuction?
What Are The Causes Of Fat Deposition And Women?
The lifestyle and standard of living in Dubai causes women to gain weight excessively. This is why a lot of the women residing here often choose laser liposuction Dubai because of its instant amazing results. The other reasons which can cause obesity and increase body mass in women following can be the unfortunate reasons of increased body mass in women:
- Unhealthy lifestyle.
- Hormonal disturbances such as PCOS.
- Lack of exercises.
How Is Laser Liposuction Done?
The laser liposuction does not require any prior admission. It can be done in-house.
Here is how laser liposuction treatment in Dubai is done:
- Your doctor will initially place the light emitting applicator on the target areas.
- The device will emit the heat that is subjected to your skin and this heat in returns breaks up the fat cells present below the skin.
- On average it takes about 1 to 2 months to see the complete results of the treatment.
- You can notice that the targeted areas will gradually start to feel tighter and less in mass overtime.
How Does Laser Liposuction For Women Work?
The mode of action of laser lipolysis is very simple. The heat that is generated damages the outer membrane of the fat cells. Eventually the breakage of the membrane results in the death of the fat cells. Slowly and gradually your body reabsorbs the dead cells and they can be released off.
How Often Do Women Need To Get A Laser Liposuction Treatment Done?
The number of sessions for laser liposuction totally depends upon the desire of the woman herself. However, according to the doctor, around two sessions are required for optimum results.
What Are The Areas That Are Targeted For Laser Liposuction?
- The inner and the outer thighs.
- Areas around the neck.
- The arms.
- Fat around the waist.
- The lower belly and abdomen.
What Is The Cost Of Laser Liposuction In Dubai?
On average laser liposuction cost in Dubai ranges from 20,000 AED.
What Are The Benefits Of Laser Liposuction?
- It is less painful as compared to surgical liposuction.
- The healing and recovery is very quick.
- It does not demand complete anesthesia; it is suitable for any kind of candidate.
The Final Verdict!
A woman who has a huge body structure or mass should never be judged or body shamed. It signifies how hard her body has gone through. She deserves equal respect. However, she also deserves to look young and beautiful. Around 8 in 10 women choose laser liposuction in Dubai because of its benefits and minimum hazards. The best part about the treatment is that you don’t need to be admitted in the hospital unlike surgical treatments. You do not need to undergo any lab tests or screening either.