Lipolysis treatment is also called, “Lipo-dissolve”. Lipolysis treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is an innovative non-invasive cosmetic procedure that will help you in removing excessive fat from your specific areas of your body.
Body Parts can be Treated through Lipolysis?
Following are your body parts that can be treated, contoured and shaped by undergoing the Lipolysis treatment:
If you want to undergo the Lipolysis Treatment to permanently get rid of your excessive or unnecessary body fat then, it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you aren’t a pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you are above 18 years.
- If you aren’t suffering from any medical problem like; diabetes, heart disease and infections.
- If you are incapable of losing your extra body fat through diet and workout.
- If you have tight, firm, elastic and healthy skin.
- If you are overweight, according to your age.
- If you aren’t taking painkillers or blood thinning medications.
- If you aren’t a chain smoker.
- If you are overall healthy.
- If you have realistic hopes or expectations regarding the results of Lipolysis.
Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
Before undergoing the Lipolysis treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, the surgeon will guide you to follow these Pre-Operative Care instructions:
- You will have to avoid drinking alcoholic and caffeinated beverages, before undergoing the Lipolysis treatment.
- You will have to avoid the consumption of painkillers, aspirin, anti-inflammatory medications, blood thinning and herbal supplements before undergoing the Lipolysis treatment.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the Lipolysis treatment, the physician will instruct you to follow these Post-Operative Care guidelines:
- You will have to take and apply the prescribed medications to activate your healing process and to avoid the infections, after undergoing the Lipolysis treatment.
- You will have to apply the ice pack or topical soothing skin care product on your treated area to get some relief from swelling and discomfort, after undergoing the Lipolysis treatment.
- You will have to avoid itching, scratching, picking, touching or rubbing your treated area for few weeks after undergoing the Lipolysis treatment.
- You will have to keep your skin well hydrated and moisturized, after undergoing the Lipolysis treatment.
Benefits of Lipolysis are there?
Following are the numerous benefits of Lipolysis Treatment:
- You will be able to attain a model like figure.
- Your excessive or unnecessary body fat will be permanently removed.
- Your confidence and physical beauty will boost up.
If you want to permanently get rid of your extra body fat with prominent, long lasting and natural results at an affordable cost without suffering from the botched results, post-procedural complications and side effects, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Lipolysis Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.