The Italian lip lift is an amazing procedure for people who want to get bigger, fuller lips. It’s basically a feasible and simple modification of the bullhorn lift in Dubai. The procedure does not involve the central portion of the philtrum – the incisions are created along the sides – minimizing your chances of having a long, visible scar.
Unlike bullhorn lip, instead of a long incision along the entire base of the nose, the Italian lip lift involves two narrow incisions positioned straight under the two nostrils. This reduces the distance between the nose and the lip and creates an illusion of plumper, more prominent lips without leaving a long, linear scar.
Who is the Candidate?
For those who are considering Italian lip lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, here are a few things that can help make them good candidates:
- They are mentally and physically fit
- They want to reduce or reshape their lips to look more attractive
- Crafting a unique, beautiful identity is the ultimate goal
What to Expect:
In this type of lip lift, surgeons do not lift the lips in a harmonious way.
They simply lift the sides to produce the desired results.
It a true, realistic enhancement of the lips. But because this is a surgical procedure, it’s important to find a surgeon with a lot of experience.
The procedure involves the following steps:
Step 1: anesthesia is administered to ensure your comfort during the operation
Step 2: Two incisions are created under the two nostrils to remove skin
Step 3: Incisions are closed with surgical glue or dissolvable stitches to prevent infection
Pros and Cons:
- Provides similar aesthetic result as bullhorn lip lift with lesser scarring
- Ensures less pain and minimal downtime
- Ideal for everyone, who likes bigger lips
- Unlike non-surgical procedures, Italian lip lift in Dubai does not require extensive maintenance
- The results will last a lifetime
- It is important to note that two incisions take a longer time to heal than one long linear incision. They are going to heal worse and may leave lasting scars.
- Secondly, people are at higher risk of experiencing serious complications with Italian lip lifts than other lip surgeries
- Thirdly, it can be too expensive. However, that’s not a major issue. You can consider our 100% financing scheme to pay for the surgery in small portions.
If you don’t want to undergo the knife – or cannot afford – there are other options you can consider, such as:
- Fat transfer
- Chemical peels
- Laser resurfacing
What’s the recovery like?
Pain, swelling, and discomfort are common but should alleviate within a week. Also, your lips may feel itchy. We think it’s better not to touch or rub your philtrum or lips for at least a week. In addition, you need to avoid strenuous activities.
In general, the results of Italian lip lift Dubai don’t show up until all the swelling is gone. However, once obtained, they live forever.
The overall cost of an Italian lip lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah depends on the expertise and qualifications of the surgeon. Therefore, the cost may vary from clinic to clinic. Contact a specialist to find out the price.
Italian lip lift is a good cosmetic treatment for all sufferers. It carries out philtrum reduction via two shorter incisions made underneath the nose.
The outcomes are very natural-looking and longer-lasting. And don’t worry if results do not appear in the first week
If you want more information on our Italian lip lift in Dubai, & Sharjah, please contact us at any time