Many skin problems occur due to the excessive dead skin cells, which makes your skin look thicker, uneven and dull. Chemical Skin Peels will help you in reducing or minimizing your acne scars by naturally peeling off the layers of your dead skin.
Skin Imperfections Chemical Peels can Treat?
Following are the skin imperfections and flaws, which Chemical Peels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can permanently treat:
If you want to get a fairer or lighter skin complexion with safe and long lasting results at a reasonable price without suffering from side effects, post-operative complications and skin allergies, then you can consider Chemical peels Treatment.
If you want to undergo the Chemical peels in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, then you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you have acne on your skin.
- If you are 18 years old or above.
- If you have dull skin.
- If you have pores on your skin.
- If you have fair skin with light hair.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
- If your skin is damaged by the sun.
- If you have dry or oily skin.
- If you have dark skin complexion.
- If you have saggy skin.
- If you have uneven skin tone.
- If you want a younger and fresher look.
- If you have wrinkles.
- If you aren’t pregnant or a lactating mother.
- If you don’t have any chronic conditions.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Face Rejuvenation procedure.
Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
Before undergoing the Chemical peels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, the physician will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to avoid taking blood thinning medications and multivitamins for at least 2 weeks, before undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to avoid direct and prolonged sun exposure, at least for 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the treatment.
How the Procedure is Performed?
During the procedure of Chemical Skin Peels, the physician will apply chemical solution on your skin and will peel off your dark, uneven or damaged skin. And after undergoing the chemical skin peeling procedure, you will have an evenly toned skin.
Benefits of Chemical Peels Treatment?
Following are the benefits of undergoing the Chemical Skin Peels:
- It is an entirely non-invasive and painless procedure.
- It’s a simple and quick procedure, and only requires less than an hour.
- It’s compatible or viable with all skin types.
- Chemical peels treatment is absolutely a safe treatment and doesn’t cause any kind of side effects, post-operative complications and skin allergies.
If you want to get a fairer or lighter skin complexion with safe and long lasting results at a reasonable price without suffering from side effects, post-operative complications and skin allergies, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Skin Care Clinic to consider Chemical peels in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.