Bullhorn Lip Lift Overview:
It is a lip lift technique that involves removing a strip of skin from the base of the nose. Overall, it shortens the philtrum and makes the lip line more prominent.
Although it’s surgical, there is very little recovery time associated with it. Just three to four days and – BOOM – you have those pink, pouty, and big lips that you have been dreaming about for years.
The surgery can be performed under local or general anesthesia. It is, however, essential to note that the surgeon usually makes the decisions regarding the anesthesia type, so you need to trust him.
The good news: effective for both younger and older patients
Who is the Candidate?
It can be the perfect solution for those who are looking to improve their smile. As stated earlier, the procedure defines the upper lip, yielding a better and broader smile. But anyhow, before the treatment, make sure you have realistic expectations and good physical and mental health, or else you can’t achieve optimal results.
A bullhorn lip lift is not only a cosmetic procedure to improve your smile but also offers boosted self-confidence to many patients. You need to understand various aspects of the treatment beforehand, including the treatment’s approximated expenditures. It is better that you consult with an experienced surgeon in this regard. His topmost priority will be to help you make a well-informed, productive decision. He will tell you about the costs, risks, side-effects, benefits, and all other things that may affect the treatment outcomes.
The dynamic clinic performs bullhorn lip lifts in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. But remember that our costs vary between patients for different reasons. We suggest you choose the best option by weighing the risks and benefits of all the available treatments.
“In general, a Cost of Bullhorn Lip Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah anywhere from AED 9,000. However, if you are considering getting a combination of procedures then the price would go up to AED 20,000.”
The following factors will also influence the Cost of Bullhorn Lip Lift in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
- Practice location: the cost may vary depending on the regional price differences. Sometimes, patients consider traveling from one city to another to receive treatment. Generally speaking, the cost of cosmetic treatments is slightly more in metropolitan cities than in small towns.
- Skills of the surgeon: Expertise of the surgeon can significantly affect the treatment cost. In general, the more experienced the surgeon, the higher is the price.
- Health condition: Patients with pre-existing medical conditions usually pay more than healthy ones.
- Anesthesia used: the type of anesthesia used treatment will influence the overall surgical cost in your case.
Why is Bullhorn Lip Lift Better in Terms of Cost?
Here are the four genuine reasons why people prefer bullhorn lip lift:
- It is comparatively less invasive than other cosmetic surgeries
- It normally costs less
- It does not require fat transfer or implant, which also brings out the total cost.
- No overnight hospitalization is needed.
Deciding to Get a Bullhorn Lip Lift!
Cost is usually the starting point of the initial consultation of most cosmetic treatments. In fact, most people make decisions regarding their surgeries based solely on price, and that’s definitely not right. Before undergoing any elective cosmetic procedure, it’s essential to set realistic goals. Ask yourself several questions, including what changes I want to get, who will take of me during and after the procedure, and so on.
For more information on cosmetic procedures, give us a call at +971 561772998. We’d love to help you achieve the best aesthetic results as soon as possible.