What Causes Yellow Teeth?
If you wonder why you have yellow teeth and how to get rid of yellow teeth in Dubai you are at the right place.
Dentists suggest the following reasons for yellowish teeth or a stained tooth enamel:
- Foods that contain a high level of sugar, which in turn leads to an increase in the number of bacteria. The production of bacteria has a detrimental effect on the enamel. The top layer of enamel begins to thin out and acquire a transparent colour.
- Regular consumption of drinks that contain persistent food colours like tea and coffee
- Age can also become an inevitable factor due to which yellowness can form on the enamel.
- What Causes Yellow Teeth?
- Are Yellow Teeth Dangerous?
- Can Yellow Teeth Become White Again?
- Benefits Of Professional Teeth Whitening:
- Our Teeth Whitening Process:
- How Much Does It Cost To Whiten Teeth In UAE?
- Tips To Prevent Teeth From Becoming Yellow Again:
Even if just one tooth turns yellow, you must contact a specialist instead of experimenting with home teeth whitening remedies. Yellowish teeth could be a symptom of a very complex disease that your dentist can detect earlier. Without a thorough examination, the condition may go unnoticed and undiagnosed and cause problems in the long run. The issues can lead to tooth decay and damaged crowns.
Are Yellow Teeth Dangerous?
Yellow teeth are not just a source of aesthetic discomfort. As a collection of bacteria and plaque hardens over time and turns into tartar, it provokes the development of caries. In the future, this significantly increases the risk of violation of the integrity of the dentition.
In addition, gum disease may develop. Therefore, it is perilous to ignore the problem.
Can Yellow Teeth Become White Again?
Yellow teeth are not permanent and can be treated. The process of whitening yellow teeth can be done at home and your dentist’s office. The combination of these two can fix the problem. You can book a free consultation at your dentist’s office to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure.
Benefits Of Professional Teeth Whitening:
Professional whitening has many advantages over home procedures. It is more effective, gives lasting results and does not negatively affect the teeth and gums. It should be noted, however, that aesthetic dentistry offers several methods of whitening. This allows you to choose the way of exposure that will be optimal in your case.
Our Teeth Whitening Process:
Remember! the problem of yellow teeth is easy to solve in the dentist’s office! Unlike the home teeth whitening procedures the modern whitening methods and hygienic cleaning make it possible to lighten even the enamel with strong yellowness, providing a long-term effect. Our clinic carries out:
In just half an hour using this procedure, you can get rid of plaque and lighten the enamel by three shades.
Lightening by 2-3 tones and eliminating dental plaque is carried out as carefully and painlessly as possible. The main advantage of the procedure is minimal trauma. Since a fine powder is used, the abrasive effect on the enamel is negligible. But it is more correct to call this professional procedure hygiene.
The procedure provides enamel lightening up to 12 shades while eliminating the risk of tissue injury.
Whitening with Zoom system:
With the help of a whitening gel and an ultraviolet lamp, you can brighten the enamel by 12 tones.
Fast brightening up to 8 tones while strengthening the enamel.
Fast and effective action, which has not only brightening but also bactericidal properties.
How Much Does It Cost To Whiten Teeth In UAE?
The cost of whitening teeth in Dubai UAE can range from 250 AED to 950 AED.
Tips To Prevent Teeth From Becoming Yellow Again:
Now that you know how to get rid of yellow teeth in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah you need to learn to prevent your teeth from becoming yellow again. Here are some tips you can follow to avoid yellow teeth:
- Cleaning your teeth several times a day helps a lot. Spend at least three minutes on each jaw and floss daily.
- Mouthwashes are an essential addition to your daily dental care. They reduce bacteria and prevent plaque from sticking to the surface of the teeth.
- Do not overuse home teeth whitening. Hydrogen peroxide is a risky chemical that often does not work well. If you have insensitive gums, you can use a whitening paste, but not for more than two weeks.