You must have been hearing about the dermal filler’s usefulness in anti-ageing therapies by clearing the fine lines and wrinkles and making people young again. But have you ever thought they can be used to treat foot problems too? YESS!! You have got it right! The pain you bear whenever you get up to work, and then all day!
We girls love wearing Heels! But we can’t wear our favourite ones, even any footwear.
Can we skip to the good part?
You can wear them now!
Your long-term pain relievers are here! Filler Injections For Balls of Feet in Dubai by the Dynamic Clinic.
What are Filler Injections For Balls of Feet?
Dermal fillers in Dubai are in a gel form that gives smoother skin by reducing the wrinkles and fine lines appearance, bringing back the lost volume and adding fullness. But these injectable solutions are pain relievers too. They were introduced to inject in the slightly padded area under the feet (also called balls of feet) to relieve pain and discomfort when walking, even when standing. As we age, the fibro-fatty pad that protects the metatarsal heads around the balls of feet diminishes slowly, resulting in increased pressure on the feet when standing or walking, which causes discomfort and pain.
The pain increases when we are wearing heels (as the foot is not in a comfortable position), sandals, and shoes. The pain remains the same with the flat shoes and comfy footwear as the issue is inside.
What Foot problems can be treated by Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers primarily use hyaluronic acid, a natural substance in the human body from skin and eyes to joints. They are used to reduce the pressure and relieve the pain by providing cushioning to the heels and the balls of the feet to treat the following foot pain:
Foot Pad Atrophy
Thinning of the fat pad, or when the fat pad is gradually lost from the heels or balls of feet.
High Heel Pain
The increased pressure under the foot and ache, as the feet are not in a comfortable position.
A thickened and rough skin area appears due to continuous pressure and irritation.
A small patch of painful thickened dead skin under the feet.
It’s another painful condition of the foot that affects the balls of feet. It feels like you are standing on a pebble.
Candidacy Criteria For Filler Injections for Balls of Feet
- Mainly, the person who has continuous pain under the feet is the best one to get these pain reliever fillers. Below are the conditions people can benefit from:
- People who stand for a more extended period due to work demands or something else have continuous pain under the feet.
- Older people face difficulty doing daily chores with intense pain under their feet.
- Women who wear high heels repeatedly look stunning and stylish, but the pain in return is not bearable.
- Runners who got foot pain due to the hard surfaces
- Anyone older, young, or an athlete with foot pain and increased pressure on the foot or heel is the best candidate for these filler injections for the balls of the feet.
Are Dermal Fillers for Balls of Feet Safe?
Dermal Fillers are completely safe, low risk, and minimally invasive procedures. The procedure provides the best results as long as it is performed by an expert podiatrist with detailed knowledge of the foot structure. They give the best results and relieve the pain instantly.
How long do the Dermal Fillers Last?
Dermal Fillers for feet can minimally last for around six months to more than one year. The hyaluronic acid fillers break down gradually and are absorbed by the body with time. They increase the collagen production in the body, fillers break down, and result in an increased tissue thickness. You can enjoy the effects for almost two years.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers in Dubai
- Dermal Fillers for feet are the best alternative to medications and surgical treatments.
- The results are instant and long-lasting.
- They work best to improve a patient’s health and well-being by relieving pain and discomfort a patient feels daily.
- The Dermal Filler injections protect the nerves, soft tissues, joints and bones by padding the feet balls.
- They are minimally invasive and require little to no or minimal downtime.
Dermal Fillers Dubai Cost
The patient should expect to pay for Fillers Cost in Dubai around 1200 1ml. Different fillers are available in the cosmetic field, and each has a different price. This is why cost fluctuates and differs from person to person.
Contact Us to get the Best Fillers in Dubai!
You don’t deserve to suffer anymore when the leading Fillers Clinic in Dubai, Dynamic Clinic, offers the Fillers option for your comfort!
Book a Free Consultation with our highly-qualified podiatrists and have a long term pain relief!