It is a fact that hair is synonymous with wealth. Those who do not have it are envious and desirous of it. When one loses one’s wealth, it becomes difficult to regain it. Losing hair can be a difficult experience. If you are more curious and conscious about your look and beauty. Some people experience anxiety, stress, and even depression because of hair loss. There are several causes of hair loss. But it is very important to consult an expert to know the main cause. Fight To Hair Loss And Finding Hair Fall Treatment In Dubai. There are many options available to those seeking a solution to their hair loss problem. It will range from hair transplant surgery to non-surgical treatments.
What Are the Causes of Hair Loss?
It is a common issue that both men and women face. But the following are the most common causes of hair loss:
- Hair loss can be hereditary, which means that it runs in families.
- It can be caused by hormonal changes during menopause, and pregnancy.
- Medications, such as chemotherapy drugs, and blood thinners, can cause hair loss.
- Scalp infections, alopecia areata, and other medical conditions can all cause hair loss.
- Excessive stress can cause hair loss.
Hair Fall Treatment:
Dubai is home to some of the best hair clinics in the world. They are offering a variety of hair fall treatments. But the suitability of each procedure depends on the applicant’s condition. The following are the best hair fall treatments in Dubai:
It is a popular treatment for hair loss. The treatment involves replacing hair from the donor to blading area. To another where there is hair loss. Hair transplant surgery is classified into two types:
- FUE is a less invasive hair transplant in which hair follicles are extracted. And then transplanted into the balding area.
- FUT is a hair transplant surgery that involves removing a strip of scalp skin. And dissecting it into individual follicular units. Then it will insert into the hairless area of the scalp.
The process involves injecting a cocktail of essential elements. And also amino acids into your scalp. It helps nourish and stimulate hair growth. It is a non-surgical and painless treatment option.
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy:
It is also a non-invasive hair loss treatment. In which platelet-rich plasma is injected into the scalp. Platelets contain growth factors. Which promotes hair growth. The treatment is comfortable and only takes about 30 minutes.
LLLT (low-level laser therapy):
It is the most effective hair loss treatment in Dubai. That stimulates hair growth by using a laser device. The laser pierces the hair follicles, causing them to produce new hair. LLLT is painless and has no negative side effects.
Minoxidil and finasteride are two medications that can help treat hair loss. Minoxidil promotes hair growth. Whereas finasteride is an oral medication that inhibits DHT production. It is a hormone that causes hair loss.
Hair loss treatment can be a lifesaver for people who have thinning or balding hair. Hair fall can target all age groups and gender. It can cause stress and embarrassment for many people. Hair loss treatment can help people regain confidence and boost their self-esteem. But the following are the benefits of the procedures:
- The treatment can help stimulate hair growth.
- The procedure also stops hair fall.
- Some treatments, such as minoxidil and finasteride, increase hair growth.
- Hair loss can have a negative impact on a person’s self-esteem.
- This treatment can help people feel better about themselves and boost their self-esteem.
- The treatment can be cost-effective. While the treatment may be expensive at first.
- The long-term benefits of having a full head of hair may outweigh the costs.
- Many hair loss treatments are non-invasive, which means they do not demand surgery.
- They are a convenient and safe option for many people.
Hair loss treatment can have side effects, like any other medical treatment. Some treatments may irritate, dry, or itch the scalp. The following are the main risks of the treatment:
- Certain hair loss treatments may cause allergic reactions in some people.
- Before beginning any treatment, consult with your doctor to ensure that it is safe for you.
- While hair loss treatment can be cost-effective in the long run.
- The initial cost of treatment may be expensive.
- Some treatments may also demand ongoing maintenance.
- Hair loss treatment may not be effective for everyone.
- In some cases, the results may be limited.
The Cost of Hair Loss Treatment in Dubai is very low. It ranges from AED 2,200 to AED 6,999. The expenses of the procedure are not fixed. Because it depends on many factors. So the following are the key influencers:
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The condition of the applicants.
- The selection of the procedure.
- The location of the clinic.
Why Choose Us?
If you want to permanently treat your hair loss, baldness, or hair thinning. With natural, noticeable, and safe results at a low cost. And also, without side effects, please contact the best dermatologist. The Dynamic Aesthetic Clinic in Dubai has experienced doctors. Fill out the form below and book a consultation.